Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*New Bloodstain Video* Fight Hero !!!...Kostya Tszyu

4 posters

Go down

*New Bloodstain Video* Fight Hero !!!...Kostya Tszyu Empty *New Bloodstain Video* Fight Hero !!!...Kostya Tszyu

Post by Bloodstain Lane Fri May 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

*New Bloodstain Video* Fight Hero !!!...Kostya Tszyu Empty Re: *New Bloodstain Video* Fight Hero !!!...Kostya Tszyu

Post by ArielHelwani Fri May 13, 2011 8:04 pm

good video

kostya tszyu is a legend
ArielHelwani
ArielHelwani

Back to top Go down

*New Bloodstain Video* Fight Hero !!!...Kostya Tszyu Empty Re: *New Bloodstain Video* Fight Hero !!!...Kostya Tszyu

Post by Fletch Sat May 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Commented this on the vid

you dont have the Prince in your boxing immortals list anymore? You're dead to me -_-

Great vid for a great fighter. Glad Kostya made it to Canastota (sic?), almost straight away too after his 5yr eligibility period. Also, you could have mentioned in the "greatest ever lww" debate, that Ring mag gave him the accolade for the last 10 or 15 years. Certainly ammunition against die hard Hatton fans

I was glad I caught the tail end of Kostya's reign on top, from sort of 2000 ish to his fight with Ricky in 05. He was special, and I've always said to Sean (who got into boxing late - sort of 2007, partly thanks to me) that prime Kostya would have handled Ricky.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable-Boy Wed May 18, 2011 6:13 am

Only famous person i ever met.
Cable-Boy
Cable-Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down