Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just an update from my end of things content-wise

4 posters

Go down

Just an update from my end of things content-wise Empty Just an update from my end of things content-wise

Post by Longtime fan Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:14 am

Just reporting to let my fellow tt'ers know that me and fizzle are working on a vlog/mini vdoc expose on zuffa and the fertittas. That's a long winded project thought so in the meantime I've been fact collecting in order to write a piece for the dot tee vee.
Longtime fan
Longtime fan
soldier for MMA

Back to top Go down

Just an update from my end of things content-wise Empty Re: Just an update from my end of things content-wise

Post by Fletch Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:22 am

That would be cool. I'm interested to see what that weird troll looks and sounds like IRL Laughing

LTF, if you don't already have an account, register one and I'll make sure you can upload from it.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Just an update from my end of things content-wise Empty Re: Just an update from my end of things content-wise

Post by Longtime fan Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:27 am

Ok I will do that after work.
Longtime fan
Longtime fan
soldier for MMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:35 am

LOL fizzle is one sassy black man.

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime fan Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:39 am

I'm not sure if he will be actually appearing in the video or not. I didn't ask him.
Longtime fan
Longtime fan
soldier for MMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Fizzle Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:19 am

fuck you fletch. What a Face

ltf after the 4th im on this fulltime asap. happy independence day my fellow tt brethrens.

though ironic as that sounds
Fizzle
Fizzle
Deal With It

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down