Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speculation on WWE Working with ROH

Go down

Speculation on WWE Working with ROH Empty Speculation on WWE Working with ROH

Post by DieOff Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:52 am

- There are people in WWE who don’t know this for sure but strongly suspect there is some kind of working agreement between Ring of Honor and WWE. There are also people in ROH who think the same thing. At the same time, people on both sides insist there is nothing going on between the two companies.

Sources insist that some of the things CM Punk spoke about in his infamous RAW promo a few weeks back will start finding their way onto WWE TV soon. For example, Punk talked about Triple H taking over and he began that storyline on this week’s RAW. Punk also mentioned John Laurinaitis and Colt Cabana, both who appeared on WWE TV in the past week. While Cabana wasn’t named by the announcers, he was shown at ringside on Money in the Bank and was photographed with Punk and the WWE Title in Chicago after the pay-per-view. Punk also mentioned Ring of Honor, which adds to the speculation that WWE may be working with them.

For what its worth, Cabana has told at least one indy promotion that he’s worked regularly with that he’s not taking any more bookings with them after next month.

Source: F4Wonline.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is pretty interesting stuff. My friend actually works with Cabana, and seen him last night, where Cabana was working for JCW, where he won their HW belt no less. Cabana is also schedule to be at next months Gathering for JCW. Also Jimmy Jacobs, Truth Martini and possibly Rhyno are all signed and leaving JCW to work ROH. Rhyno even said that there is heat between the two orgs, possibly for raiding the talent a bit. Cabana might be next to jump back fully with ROH or for another WWE run. I read not long ago Rhyno signed with ROH too, but my friend hasn't said anything about Rhyno leaving JCW indefinitely like Truth and Jacobs.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down