Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New stillwill video """""The Red Scorpion"

+11
goddamnsleepingpill
glassjaw890
Doku
Lovable Rogue
juggalo
IQ Wrestler
Johan Lofgren
blueyedsamurai
Soy Chingon
Фёдор Емельяненко
StillWill
15 posters

Go down

New stillwill video """""The Red Scorpion" Empty New stillwill video """""The Red Scorpion"

Post by StillWill Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:27 pm

we all know of iggys illustrious mma career koing dr death so this is the right section (with all the traffic ^_^)

StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

New stillwill video """""The Red Scorpion" Empty Re: New stillwill video """""The Red Scorpion"

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:38 pm

Lolol. I don't think he'll appreciate this too much if he sees it. Good attempt though , i just rewatched Raging Bull recently. And i feel Deniro's monologue , even if more mellow , is more appropriate for a melancholic attempt like this one. Basically he just quotes Brando in that monologue , that's why it sounds so robotic , but so human still. Very appropriate choice Will , good vid too , even though a bit negative , at least you took a risk and went with your vision.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

New stillwill video """""The Red Scorpion" Empty Re: New stillwill video """""The Red Scorpion"

Post by Soy Chingon Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Going form making highlight videos to stuff like this is amazing. You got a future Will
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:33 pm

one of my favorite kickboxers...shame to see him how he is now
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Lofgren Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 pm

I´m impressed. I like it.
Johan Lofgren
Johan Lofgren

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:59 pm

balkan_soul wrote:Lolol. I don't think he'll appreciate this too much if he sees it. Good attempt though , i just rewatched Raging Bull recently. And i feel Deniro's monologue , even if more mellow , is more appropriate for a melancholic attempt like this one. Basically he just quotes Brando in that monologue , that's why it sounds so robotic , but so human still. Very appropriate choice Will , good vid too , even though a bit negative , at least you took a risk and went with your vision.
Iggy is my all time favorite.. I dont mean to diss him but he needs to accept what the truth is. Also I put "to be continued?" because I know he is attempting a comeback, and trust me I am rooting for him, but he needs to accept the past to conquer the future

Thanks guys!
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:19 pm

balkan_soul wrote:Lolol. I don't think he'll appreciate this too much if he sees it. Good attempt though , i just rewatched Raging Bull recently. And i feel Deniro's monologue , even if more mellow , is more appropriate for a melancholic attempt like this one. Basically he just quotes Brando in that monologue , that's why it sounds so robotic , but so human still. Very appropriate choice Will , good vid too , even though a bit negative , at least you took a risk and went with your vision.
Yeah, hes not Deniro playing Brandon, he is De Niro playing La Motta playing Brando.. I thought it was fitting
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by IQ Wrestler Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Sick as ever boss!
I always watch your HL's multiple times to pick up on the techniques you you use. You should do some tut videos.
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

Post by juggalo Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:51 pm

awesome rise and fall video of alexy.

awesome job still
juggalo
juggalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovable Rogue Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:20 pm

StillWill wrote:
Yeah, hes not Deniro playing Brandon, he is De Niro playing La Motta playing Brando.. I thought it was fitting

Close. He is De Niro playing La Motta playing Brando playing Malloy. Razz
Lovable Rogue
Lovable Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Doku Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Great highlight video StillWill. You should start making fight promos for MMA companies, especially the US ones which are in desperate need of people with your skills.
Doku
Doku

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Great vid ma nigga! HAPPY BOUNCE
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 am

will is by far the best in the video creation business in combat sports.
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:19 am

Will is a MVP

Also, I like Ignashov but we both know he wont return. He's too self destructive.

Now, watch Iggy/Leko I and II Laughing

(serious note, great stuff Wills)
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior6 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:34 am

Minowaman would eat him alive
warrior6
warrior6

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Mo Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:28 am

seriously amazing.. should be working for HBO or something
Prince Mo
Prince Mo
Going Straight For The Kill

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddha_Cat Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:55 pm

how did I miss this gem. Good work Will

What's Iggy up to these days anyway. Wasn't he supposed to fight for Showtime?
Buddha_Cat
Buddha_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down