Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victor Ortiz vs. Floyd Mayweather

+28
Wolfman
Фёдор Емельяненко
Rez
Zando
super hluk
Jride
bloodandmetal
glassjaw890
True MMA FAN
animalfan10
RBCa
AudaxPowder
Jersey Shore Walcott
Zambo
Cocaine Biceps
Cable-Boy
nodogoshi
ElChupaNibre
KOQ24
mdmac
ionut
homeless mma fan
Kid Gavilan
Mighty Trust Krusher
StillWill
Soy Chingon
The Last Emperor
CanadianAssault
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Victor Ortiz vs. Floyd Mayweather - Page 2 Empty Re: Victor Ortiz vs. Floyd Mayweather

Post by AudaxPowder Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:35 pm

lol at that ref. it must suck knowing you missed seeing the knock out punches even though you were 2 feet away hehehe
AudaxPowder
AudaxPowder

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

Victor Ortiz vs. Floyd Mayweather - Page 2 Empty Re: Victor Ortiz vs. Floyd Mayweather

Post by RBCa Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:10 pm

He's such a pussy. Pac-man would ass fuck this coward into submission.
RBCa
RBCa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocaine Biceps Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:14 pm

RBCa wrote:He's such a pussy. Pac-man would ass fuck this coward into submission.

Um, no, not quite.
Cocaine Biceps
Cocaine Biceps

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Funny how people who have never even been in a fucking fight in their life call someone like Mayweather a pussy...Fucking armchair cowards

Anyway Mayweather did nothing wrong...Ortiz headbutted him multiple times...So Floyd was eager to get him back...The ref fucked it up more than anything

And lol Pacroid would get tooled.....Floyd may even stop him if he is motivated to.

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 pm

RBCa wrote:He's such a pussy..

Oh the irony...We all know it takes real balls to call someone( a pro fighter especially) a pussy behind the safety of your computer....You are just to tough bro!

Pacquiao lol....Such a hype job...Floyd would tool him

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Larry Merchant was the star of this PPV. I think he said to Mayweather, If I was 50 years younger, I'd kick your ass. Way to go Larry. For being 80 years old you are still the man and tell it like it is. You will never see an interviewer like this in MMA unless they give Don Frye stare the job. All MMA interviewers are suck asses. Boxing still has Merchant and MMA has Ariel Helwani. affraid
Shit PPV BTW. Glad my buddy paid for it at his house and it didn't cost me a dime. cheers
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:12 pm

animalfan10 wrote:

Oh the irony...We all know it takes real balls to call someone( a pro fighter especially) a pussy behind the safety of your computer....You are just to tough bro!

Vidz of ur sparring session plz! LOL! Like, totally srs! 4 realz, dudebro!!!!!!! Ur totes right tho! LMAO 4 evr!!! Razz !

Last edited by glassjaw890 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodandmetal Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:13 pm

fuck that fag ass ref...that motherfucker was the worst ref ever..mofo should get fired..yeah ortiz fucked up and did wrong..but so did mayweather ..mayweather did some bitch ass shit...every one in the fight was on some bitch assness..thats why fuck boxing..
bloodandmetal
bloodandmetal

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:25 pm

bloodandmetal wrote: fuck that fag ass ref...that motherfucker was the worst ref ever..mofo should get fired..yeah ortiz fucked up and did wrong..but so did mayweather ..mayweather did some bitch ass shit...every one in the fight was on some bitch assness..thats why fuck boxing..

Agreed. Boxing has become the WWE to men who want to believe in the unbeknownst to them, delusional belief of a combat sport bout being "real". Obviously regardless of whether or not it is in fact so. I wonder what Ortiz' pocket looked like after the fight, if you know what I mean... Pacquiao would buttfuck the absolute shit out of Floyd, no questions asked. If there was ever a contest held under legitimate rules with absolutely 0% chance of any outside influence, that is. Fortunately for Floyd, he'll never accept such a fight...

Last edited by glassjaw890 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:28 pm

glassjaw890 wrote:
animalfan10 wrote:

Vidz of ur sparring session plz! LOL! Like, totally srs! 4 realz, dudebro!!!!!!! Ur totes right tho! LMAO 4 evr!!! Razz !

I'll pm tem to you brah.... Just for you and no one else <33333

It's Ortiz's fault...None of this would have happened if he didn't throw the headbutt first....Karma is a bitch and so are 90 percent of pacroids fans

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:29 pm

glassjaw890 wrote:
bloodandmetal wrote: fuck that fag ass ref...that motherfucker was the worst ref ever..mofo should get fired..yeah ortiz fucked up and did wrong..but so did mayweather ..mayweather did some bitch ass shit...every one in the fight was on some bitch assness..thats why fuck boxing..

Pacquiao would buttfuck the absolute shit out of Floyd, no questions asked. I...

More like he would look like the no defense-one dimensional bum that old ass mosley exposed him to be...Air fists don't win fights bro...even in the Philippines and even when on roids!

If the fight does happen I hope it is held in the Philippines...So Manny can get embarrassed in his home turf...in front of all his beloved Phillipino fans.

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:31 pm

animalfan10 wrote:
glassjaw890 wrote:

Pacquiao would buttfuck the absolute shit out of Floyd, no questions asked. I...

More like he would look like the no defense-one dimensional bum that old ass mosley exposed him to be...Air fists don't win fights bro...even in the Philippines!

If the fight does happen I hope it is held in the Philippines...So Manny can get embarrassed in his home turf...in front of all his beloved Phillipino fans.

You must be out yo got-damn mind. Mosley did far, far greater damage to Floyd than Pac-Man. Das da troof...
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Mayweather was the only person in that ring that actually did their job.

Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by super hluk Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Victor Ortiz vs. Floyd Mayweather - Page 2 1rax45
super hluk
super hluk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zando Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:45 pm

The fans are the losers of this fight. Who wants to see this? Floyd won, because Ortiz acted like a dumbass and the ref paid no attention. Floyd did nothing wrong. He could have waited, but why should he? It's no hugging contest.

Zando

http://www.twitter.com/zando

Back to top Go down

Post by Rez Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:08 am

If you're a male, don't kiss a Mayweather and not expect retaliation of a violent nature.

Also if you are a female.
Rez
Rez

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:32 am

ortiz looked fast , i dont think floyd can survive the speed of pacman. and i used to think otherwise in the past , not after tonight.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:01 am

roflmao at the tough ufc-fags in this thread.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfman Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:25 am

Larry saved the night for me.

Wolfman
Wolfman

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddha_Cat Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:59 am

I love how all these johnny come lately trane UFC fans came out of the wood work to bash boxing because of this fight.

Whatever you think about Floyd, he is a bigger villain because of this and he will continue to sell PPV's
Buddha_Cat
Buddha_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:09 am

Wolfman wrote:Larry saved the night for me.

I love Larry. I think he would have a better chance of beating Floyd than Pac-Man. He's got brass balls.
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:35 am

http://twitter.com/#!/KingMoFH

King Mo dropping some knowledge.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:45 am

When he said this : "No it aint. Floyd was right. All Merchant do is bash Floyd RT @shomanart: If boxing wasn't dead, it is now. Ortiz, Mayweather, and Merchant. Haha. Way to go guys. Morons."
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:30 am

floyd is a punk

cherry picks his opponents

if he truly is the no1 p4p fighter in the world how come he cant just win the fight fairly
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:34 am

StillWill wrote:floyd is a punk

cherry picks his opponents

if he truly is the no1 p4p fighter in the world how come he cant just win the fight fairly

Will be trollingggggggggg
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next