Schilt?(inactive and old?)
Saki?(Small?)
Spong?( not is natural HW ?)
Texeira?(It is not aggressive?)
Aerts?(Very old?)

mma_fan22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you think will win the WGP 2011?

Post by TJC123 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:00 pm

either saki or ghita

oops ^ who i want to win

who i think? probably hari.. just a feeling, is this a confirmed WGP??
TJC123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mma_fan22 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:09 pm

is not officially confirmed, but most likely will take place.

mma_fan22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorch on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Im thinking Badr or Spong but i want Badr to take it

Dorch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juggalo on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:53 pm

badr, Saki, and Schilt imo
juggalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorch on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:00 am

mma_fan22 wrote:is not officially confirmed, but most likely will take place.

The WGP is my favorite combat sports event .... if it doesnt happen im gonna be so pissed Evil or Very Mad

Dorch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:21 am

Schilt a real hood G
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:57 am

I think if he's fully determined, Saki will take it.
Mighty Trust Krusher

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by mma_fan22 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:57 am

Mighty Trust Krusher wrote:I think if he's fully determined, Saki will take it.
Badr Hari is saki's Krypton.

mma_fan22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:51 pm

schilt or hari
blueyedsamurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mma_fan22 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:56 pm

blueyedsamurai wrote:schilt or hari
1.Schilt is old and inactive.
2.Schilt cardio is over, look at the fights with Aerts and gerges.
3.It seems that now is vulnerable to low kicks(look again at the fights with Aerts and gerges)

mma_fan22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 pm

mma_fan22 wrote:
3.It seems that now is vulnerable to low kicks(look again at the fights with Aerts and gerges)

schilt is always the favorite, sure aerts has beaten him, but he beat him before like that and stopped schilt from getting in the finals. Then the next year he won it. I dont like schilt, but when he is on he is on. Schilt got destroyed by badr at its showtime....then schilt knocked out badr in the Final of the GP.

K1 fighters always have been knocking each other out, look at hoost,aerts,le banner they were always going back and forth ko'ing each other
blueyedsamurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mma_fan22 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:01 am

blueyedsamurai wrote:
mma_fan22 wrote:

schilt is always the favorite, sure aerts has beaten him, but he beat him before like that and stopped schilt from getting in the finals. Then the next year he won it. I dont like schilt, but when he is on he is on. Schilt got destroyed by badr at its showtime....then schilt knocked out badr in the Final of the GP.

K1 fighters always have been knocking each other out, look at hoost,aerts,le banner they were always going back and forth ko'ing each other
2011 is not 2009, schilt 2011 not is schilt 2009. Schilt in this moment is inactive and older with two years.

mma_fan22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:11 am

mma_fan22 wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:
mma_fan22 wrote:

2011 is not 2009, schilt 2011 not is schilt 2009. Schilt in this moment is inactive and older with two years.

he is 3-1 in 2010 and 8-1 in 2009. Until he starts losing consistently i have no reason to believe he has slowed down. Schilt has always had a boring style
blueyedsamurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mma_fan22 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:48 pm

blueyedsamurai wrote:
mma_fan22 wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:
mma_fan22 wrote:

he is 3-1 in 2010 and 8-1 in 2009. Until he starts losing consistently i have no reason to believe he has slowed down. Schilt has always had a boring style

Is 6-1 in 2009, not 8-1.
Look at FIGHT GERGES AND Aerts:
Schilt cardio is over.
Now is vulnerable to low kicks.

You're blind if you can not see all these things.

P:S: Last fight for schilt was in 2010....we are in September, the final 16 will take place in October, Schilt will be rusty.

In this moment schilt is not top 5 in k-1.

mma_fan22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:59 pm

mma_fan22 wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:
mma_fan22 wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:
mma_fan22 wrote:

Is 6-1 in 2009, not 8-1.
Schilt cardio is over.

P:S: Last fight for schilt was in 2010....we are in September, the final 16 will take place in October, Schilt will be rusty.

lol there hasnt even been a gp event this year, so how he drops a place in k1 rankings is beyond me. Badr Hari just had a year off and looks better then ever.
Have u even seen training in holland before? ur practically in a fight when they spar, so rust wont be an issue. The fact is, when people think they have semmy figured out he ends up knocking them out.

Like i said i dont like semmy at all, i find him boring and robotic. But he will be a favorite to win this year and until i see him fading i have no reason to believe he is anything but the same as he always was
blueyedsamurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddha_Cat on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:51 pm

i miss k-1 Sad
Buddha_Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:12 pm

mma_fan22 wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:
mma_fan22 wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:
mma_fan22 wrote:

Is 6-1 in 2009, not 8-1.
Schilt cardio is over.

lol, dude. Semmy also fought a three round decision against the current HW champ earlier in the night, while Peter went against a fucking can in mighty mo and finished him in like the first minute and a half. It definitely plays a role, especially when they have a break in between to catch their breath, but also let the pain set in. It's like saying Saki was garbage this year because he didn't even throw his right against Overeem or some shit. Take the factors into consideration. You can't always be 100%, but Semmy at 90% is still a bad dude. I don't really like the guy (at all), but I'm not deluded. He's currently tied for the most WGP's ever, and he won two years ago in the fastest time ever.
Nycto Da 6'0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Also, Ghita may not be the fastest or have the best hands, but thats because it doesnt fit his style. No boxing and slow is just inappropriate for him. He doesn't bounce around like some guys because he throws insane power into his strikes. And his fight in the final 16 was beastly with his gloves.
Nycto Da 6'0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fu3ar25 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:18 pm

butter curry or Saki
fu3ar25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:26 pm

I think this will be the year Badr takes it. I am confident about this prediction.

Khan's Army

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by mma_fan22 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:58 pm

[quote="Nycto Da 6'0"][quote="mma_fan22"][quote="blueyedsamurai"][quote="mma_fan22"]
blueyedsamurai wrote:
mma_fan22 wrote:

lol, dude. Semmy also fought a three round decision against the current HW champ earlier in the night, while Peter went against a fucking can in mighty mo and finished him in like the first minute and a half. It definitely plays a role, especially when they have a break in between to catch their breath, but also let the pain set in. It's like saying Saki was garbage this year because he didn't even throw his right against Overeem or some shit. Take the factors into consideration. You can't always be 100%, but Semmy at 90% is still a bad dude. I don't really like the guy (at all), but I'm not deluded. He's currently tied for the most WGP's ever, and he won two years ago in the fastest time ever.

dude, you saw his fight with gerges? Semmy Schilt was vulnerable to the low kicks and very tired in round three. If the fight would have resulted in extra round, gerges would have won.
That was in 2010, now we are in 2011, is much worse now for Semmy. This guy is inactive(last fight in 2010), gerges, Ghita, Spong and others have progressed, semmy Semmy certainly regressed, due to age and inactivity.

Game Over

mma_fan22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:43 pm

[quote="mma_fan22"][quote="Nycto Da 6'0"][quote="mma_fan22"][quote="blueyedsamurai"]
mma_fan22 wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:
mma_fan22 wrote:

dude, you saw his fight with gerges? Semmy Schilt was vulnerable to the low kicks and very tired in round three. If the fight would have resulted in extra round, gerges would have won.
That was in 2010, now we are in 2011, is much worse now for Semmy. This guy is inactive(last fight in 2010), gerges, Ghita, Spong and others have progressed, semmy Semmy certainly regressed, due to age and inactivity.

Game Over

Game Over? what are we playing nintendo? lol. U making assumptions based on one fight, plus gerges is an amazing fighter. Semmy hasn't even fought in 2011 and u expect him to fight exactly the same way? Semmy is incredibly tall and uses his reach better to his advantage which makes fighters like badr hair and remmy bull rush him and get knocked out.

Semmys not going anywhere, and the fact that overeem is signing with the ufc makes the k1 title even easier for him to take. My moneys on hari but semmys beaten gerges twice and has beat ghita as well.

blueyedsamurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:29 am

Schilt or Ghita

Semmy is favourite to win every tournament he is in for a reason

Spoiler:

The Shamrocks
Kazushi Sakuraba
Fedor
Igor
Minowaman
Aoki
Hioki
Sandro
Hayato Sakurai
Tokoro
Tatsuya Kawajiri
Sergei
Bisping
Aleksander
Reem
Guy Mezger
Moon Wolf
Hellboy
Takanori Gomi
Shamil Zavurov
KZ
Kikuno

Melvin Manhoef
Stefan Leko
Samkor
Sam-A
Saenchai
Bovy
Anuwat
Saiyok
Masato
Buakaw
Giorgio Petrosyan
Souwer
Zambo
Andy Howson
Jordan Watson
Liam Harrison
Remy Bonjasky
Alexey Ignashov
Mike Bernardo
Peter Aerts

Chris Eubank
Nigel Benn
Prince Naz
Michael Watson
Sugar Ray
Lennox Lewis
Michael Katsidis
Erik Morales
Calzaghe
Herbie Hide
Gatti
Manny Pacquiao
Edwin Valero
David Haye
Junior Witter
RJJ
Leonard
Hagler
Roberto Duran
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down