Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well...Well...Well...The Joel Gertner Appreciation Thread

+2
Mighty Trust Krusher
Bloodstain Lane
6 posters

Go down

Well...Well...Well...The Joel Gertner Appreciation Thread Empty Well...Well...Well...The Joel Gertner Appreciation Thread

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:20 am

Well...Well...Well

One of my favorite PW Personalites...ECW's Legendary Joel Gertner

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Well...Well...Well...The Joel Gertner Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Well...Well...Well...The Joel Gertner Appreciation Thread

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:29 am

watch the 2nd video at 2:44...my all time favorite lol

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Well...Well...Well...The Joel Gertner Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Well...Well...Well...The Joel Gertner Appreciation Thread

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:06 am

Gertner is pro wrestling.
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:48 am

lol funniest man in wrestling shame he isnt around any more not that i watch wrestling any more
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by thearmofbarlow Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Love seeing Styles trying not to laugh his balls off. I couldn't ever stand Gertner because of how much they had to fuckin' neuter him for broadcast. The only thing I ever got to see was that dumbass neck brace. Now I know why they kept him around. Good shit.
thearmofbarlow
thearmofbarlow

http://thearmofbarlow.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Apathy-san Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Man, I was at all of those Elks Lodge shows back in the day. I wouldn't be shocked if you were there too, Lane.

Seriously, those were some of the best times of my life. So simple and pure. I was able to get through the weekend on twenty bucks and had the best fucking time doing it.

On topic, I was at a show in Staten where Gertner and the Dudleys incited a huge riot. I don't want to say I started it, but they definitely weren't fans of the "Big Dick has AIDS" sign I waving around. After around 20 mins of jaw-jacking with the crowd, shit got real. My boy got clipped in the grill with a chair, and I remained unscathed. Take that you inbred fucks!

Other famous signs you may know me by were "Jerry Lawler is pedophile" and "New Jack is on welfare."

I also once rocked a "Jim Ross has AIDS" sign too. Damn, I was really into the AIDS back then.
Apathy-san
Apathy-san

Back to top Go down

Post by JediMind Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:33 pm

the ladies call me Fred Filntstone because I make their "Bed-Rock"

My fave Gertner intro
JediMind
JediMind
verbal assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down