Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shootboxing: former S-Cup (and K-1) champ ANDY SOUWER vs. SATORU SUZUKI announced

2 posters

Go down

Shootboxing: former S-Cup (and K-1) champ ANDY SOUWER vs. SATORU SUZUKI announced Empty Shootboxing: former S-Cup (and K-1) champ ANDY SOUWER vs. SATORU SUZUKI announced

Post by Fletch Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:04 am

http://fightsportasia.com/2012/03/11/shootboxing-andy-souwer-vs-satoru-suzuki-announce/

Hopefully Souwer crushes this tomato can and puts the world to rights.

After Suzuki beat Bovy, not to mention Souwer's dismal S-Cup showing to Toby Imada (yes, the MMA fighter) it would be horrible if Suzuki beat Souwer too. Plus I want that Souwer/Buakaw final we were robbed of in 2010.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Shootboxing: former S-Cup (and K-1) champ ANDY SOUWER vs. SATORU SUZUKI announced Empty Re: Shootboxing: former S-Cup (and K-1) champ ANDY SOUWER vs. SATORU SUZUKI announced

Post by London Calling Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:21 am

Toby Imada has S-Cup level striking skills. I wasnt surprised at all that he decimated Souwer in their first meeting
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Shootboxing: former S-Cup (and K-1) champ ANDY SOUWER vs. SATORU SUZUKI announced Empty Re: Shootboxing: former S-Cup (and K-1) champ ANDY SOUWER vs. SATORU SUZUKI announced

Post by Fletch Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:43 am

London Calling wrote:Toby Imada has S-Cup level striking skills. I wasnt surprised at all that he decimated Souwer in their first meeting

Bollocks. I couldn't believe my eyes

Makes me wish I HADN'T avoided spoilers for that tournament Laughing
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down