Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch

+28
ThaiBoxer92
Longtime fan
gumby
keyser-soze
snakerattle79
Admin
veprman
ISlap Aerobic Instructors
Azzaroth
ToshihiroTakeda
Rollie120120
Gutts
London Calling
Oh Hell Noes
EL TERREMOTO
Jride
Ronin
Hollywood Dang
Raging Demon
NHB GLENROD
Donowaman
ILoveSugarPopcorN
Hooligan
gsx-r
Stu3ufc
Bloodstain Lane
The Cat's Pajamas
Fletch
32 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch - Page 6 Empty Re: Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch

Post by London Calling Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:47 pm

bumpety
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch - Page 6 Empty Re: Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch

Post by ISlap Aerobic Instructors Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:04 pm

I got one. Say this next time. "Bloodstain Lane, AKA; The man responsible for sabotaging Brock Lesnar's chest tattoo."

That's be awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:36 pm

London Calling wrote:bumpety

Weird.

Maybe one of the admin's could jump in here? Aka Fletch.

London, could you post the code (use the code tags) here.

Stupid question maybe, but you are clicking "save" right?

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:35 am

Yep I click save, then it goes to that information page like everything's fine.

e: Hey I have part of my desired signature now but not all of it for some reason

2nd e: hey everythings working fine now, idk what the problem was but it seems to have resolved itself
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:09 am

I have no idea what your 'e's are supposed to represent btw!

Did you want your sig as a quote from Stu, or just the borderline jailbait gif which makes me weak at the knees?

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:38 am

My signature changing abilities are working now, the quote was what I wanted. 'e' = edit
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:10 am

LC - there is an option called "signature visible under every post?"

You clicked no. I clicked yes.

As long as you don't change it back, you can change what you like under there and it will show. Look harder next time mate Wink
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:13 am

thanks a lot Fletch, appreciate it
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:58 pm

I wish I hadn't - that gif is fucking tantalising, and she is blatant jailbait Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch - Page 6 20741
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:24 pm

I'd like a rant on Minowa's fights allegedly being fixed.

When is the GDsleeping pill vid coming?!

Cage vs ring rant.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:56 pm

would be nice to see a video sub forum.

oh and i noticed a bug im sure its been noticed b4 but if it hasnt....

when im in a thread and i refresh the page it sends me to the homepage.

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:08 pm

hmm doesnt do that for me..
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:54 am

London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:30 am

London Calling wrote:Can I get this stickied:

http://teamtakeover.forum-express.com/mixed-martial-arts-f1/mma-calendar-last-updated-29-10-10-t4122.htm#69148

please. I think some people might find it useful

Stickied mate.

FYI, I don't know what Stu was referring to. I'm sure mods can sticky ALL threads.... that's the point of mods, they tidy and arrange everything. Powers are set in stone for those in the mod group, I dont know why stickying threads would be an issue... Requests, ideas or questions for Bloodstain/Fletch - Page 6 438321

Anyways, fucking sterling work Calling!

Mr Roper

Admin
Admin

http://teamtakeover.forum-express.com

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:38 am

Dancerrrr
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:39 am

Title should be edited, no more Fletch
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:54 pm

do mods have an actual opinion concerning fighter bashing yet? or still in-fighting?
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:49 pm

Stain should know how to shoot vid by himself, Dan Quinn style... thumbs up
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

http://www.steverattlemma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser-soze Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:40 am

how bout adding a brock/fedor/overeem sub forum cause thats pretty much all anyone discusses on the mma forum and drops other topics to the bottom quickly. Neutral
keyser-soze
keyser-soze

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:02 am

TTO should have a twitter account and post some important threads in there thumbs up
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Daniel Fletcher wrote:This should answer both questions..... Lane can add more from his own perspective. Here is mine in a nutshell:

*Lane and his NYC mates were Team Takeover..... until they started KTT in sherdog wasteland and that forum happened cos all us best posters from Contenders/Wasteland got banned by scoundrels arse sherdog moderators. I for one took 11 banhammers in the space of 3 weeks alone - non-troll accounts too.

*Shit happened at ktt forums a.k.a "troll top team" with Lane - he can tell his own tale about that - he left, and a few months later I had a few problems there too..... realised I needed to break away. I had the idea of creating a new forum for hardcores and recruiting at UG, mmalinker, sherdog etc via pm's.... then I had the idea that Lane/TT needed a new outlet for their vids, having left ktt under a cloud of shit.... we spoke, lit a fire under Lane, he went for it, and we started building up the board with a small core of good guys.... then Lane released some vids that got a lot of attention, a MAJOR 'W' for the team..... others are contributing now, we have writers, vloggers and more.... now we've got a forum (& a team) that will be hands down THE best hardcore MMA forum around within 2 years. Not even fucking close.

so what happened to that KTT feud on why you guys left?
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:01 pm

I would suggest an official thread in either this forum and/or the MMA forum for posters who also have articles/vlogs etc.,

Then everything is in one place and not everyone is making a thread.
gumby
gumby
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Longtime fan Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:34 pm

I got a request on behalf of a dude that wants to know if it's possible for you guys to consider creating a "team takeover Spanish" or some section like that were Spanish speaking Latinos can post because from what this dude tells me , there's alot of mexican, Chilean , argentiian etc. Lurkers that have registered or are about to , that would like to participate and interact on our forum.

Please consider it. He asked me many times to ask bsl and fletch for this.

Thanks
Longtime fan
Longtime fan
soldier for MMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:40 am

Sean, that will be done mate.

As for Keyser, LOL (keep JMMA trolling son, we'll change that shit) as for Gumby, there's a TT MEDIA SECTION that kinda caters to that (Laughing) and as for London, you cant keep a good man down. I aint ever leavin this place broh
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:02 am

Fletch wrote: London, you cant keep a good man down. I aint ever leavin this place broh
good to know, been waiting since November for this answer so was getting a bit worried there
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next