Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

+40
Mighty Trust Krusher
ambermma
Jride
Simon Lapoisse
Beaverbrook
StillWill
JMMA-ALLDAY
London Calling
snakerattle79
Hollywood Dang
RoyCisneros
Crooklyn
NotAnUndercoverCop
Evilz632MMA
BrittanyAnnMMA
R3D
TJC123
CRaiNKy
goddamnsleepingpill
Fletch
Fedizzle
Mahakala
ElChupaNibre
Fizzle
DB
A JUICED PIG
Stu3ufc
Ronin
rcv604
CanadianAssault
Longtime fan
Donowaman
enrike_hxc
Kid Gavilan
veprman
Mike da Menace
Ryoto
DieOff
Raging Demon
Bloodstain Lane
44 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 5 Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by snakerattle79 Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Mighty Trust Krusher wrote:
Bloodstain Lane wrote:

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 5 IMG_1668

holy shit, Rin Nakai has some competition.

she needs to get past Megumi Yabushita first
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

http://www.steverattlemma.com

Back to top Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 5 Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:27 pm

snakerattle79 wrote:
Bloodstain Lane wrote:
ambermma wrote:you can make that 3 girls. hey britt, look. I finally saw the infamous brittanyannmma thread! Smile

female fighters are the shit. i'm just sayin.

Welcome to the forum Amber

I will edit this thread just for you

Maggie Krol coming soon, just for you Lane Very Happy get ready to update the thread Laughing

Bring on Krol...IM READY !!!
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:36 pm

I heard Brittany,Amber and Crooklyn all have crushes on me
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:I heard Brittany,Amber and Crooklyn all have crushes on me

I heard you like boys
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

http://twitter.com/BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:42 pm

I heard this is your man

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 5 Ellen-degeneres
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:I heard this is your man

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 5 Ellen-degeneres

I heard this is your man

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 5 Robert-pattinson-26
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

http://twitter.com/BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:04 pm

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 5 DannyTanner-Bob-Saget
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:05 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:
Jride wrote:Nate Marquardt is a can.

dude your going to get her mad...Female Wanderlei Silva right here

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 5 IMG_1668

lol sorry Brittany

Pshhhhhhhhhhh

We already have sexy members here. As you can see by this photo of a certain individual.

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 5 061310065100

Come at me, hoes!
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Dono you have smaller nipples then I thought...I thought you would have huge silver dollars
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:Dono you have smaller nipples then I thought...I thought you would have huge silver dollars

I'm not sure whether to be creeped out or honored that you've thought about my nipples before.

Fuck it, I'm going with honored. bounce
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:12 pm

hahahahahahahhahahahaha

Last edited by Bloodstain Lane on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:12 pm

is that jimmy armbriz

I kid Smile

lookn good there big fella

no homo

StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:
snakerattle79 wrote:
Bloodstain Lane wrote:
ambermma wrote:you can make that 3 girls. hey britt, look. I finally saw the infamous brittanyannmma thread! Smile

female fighters are the shit. i'm just sayin.

Welcome to the forum Amber

I will edit this thread just for you

Maggie Krol coming soon, just for you Lane Very Happy get ready to update the thread Laughing

Bring on Krol...IM READY !!!

here you go .. Very Happy

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 5 66219682 Smile

Last edited by snakerattle79 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:18 pm

StillWill wrote:is that jimmy armbriz

I kid Smile

lookn good there big fella

no homo

I should totally pierce my nipples and get shitty tattoos.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:18 pm

I thought Maggie was coming here =0(
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Hmm, what would we have to do to become affiliated with fight girls? I'm willing to do anything...anything.

/I'mAdorable
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by JMMA-ALLDAY Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:43 pm

who is maggie krol
and how did brittany get to japan ?
she move there recently to pursue mma ?
whats the deal i need a lifetime type story !
JMMA-ALLDAY
JMMA-ALLDAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Maggie Krol is an MMA Personality...she mostly interviews people

Ill let Brittany tell you her story
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Donowaman wrote:*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 5 061310065100

Come at me, hoes!

WHOA DONO LMAO.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:58 pm

I was naked in that picture.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Wow 7 sites...this is only possibly when you either are Dana, Lesnar or got a vagina.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Donowaman wrote:Hmm, what would we have to do to become affiliated with fight girls? I'm willing to do anything...anything.

/I'mAdorable

great abs
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:30 pm

this forum needs this girl in here

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 5 Brituw
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyCisneros Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:31 pm

snakerattle79 wrote:this forum needs this girl in here

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 5 Brituw

no way. that zuffa zombie
RoyCisneros
RoyCisneros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next