Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

+40
Mighty Trust Krusher
ambermma
Jride
Simon Lapoisse
Beaverbrook
StillWill
JMMA-ALLDAY
London Calling
snakerattle79
Hollywood Dang
RoyCisneros
Crooklyn
NotAnUndercoverCop
Evilz632MMA
BrittanyAnnMMA
R3D
TJC123
CRaiNKy
goddamnsleepingpill
Fletch
Fedizzle
Mahakala
ElChupaNibre
Fizzle
DB
A JUICED PIG
Stu3ufc
Ronin
rcv604
CanadianAssault
Longtime fan
Donowaman
enrike_hxc
Kid Gavilan
veprman
Mike da Menace
Ryoto
DieOff
Raging Demon
Bloodstain Lane
44 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 4 Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by DieOff Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:34 pm

CRaiNKy wrote:I dont get it, one broad shows up and the entire forum goes into an frenzy. Calm down boys.

There's two girls in this thread.

Crooklyn is one too.

So to be fair, it is TWO! :p
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 4 Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:Hey Shittany

FUCK GILMORE GIRLS !!!

Its all about this in the end

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 4 Alf21
*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 4 Alf

Hey ShitStain
Fuck ALF!Its all about .....
*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 4 Boy+meets+world
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

http://twitter.com/BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:07 pm

BrittanyAnnMMA wrote:
Bloodstain Lane wrote:Hey Shittany

FUCK GILMORE GIRLS !!!

Its all about this in the end

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 4 Alf21
*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 4 Alf

Hey ShitStain
Fuck ALF!Its all about .....
*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 4 Boy+meets+world

Woah. Boy Meets World?

I love you
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:08 pm

BTW - Boy Meets World Season 3 was finally re-released after being pulled off the shelf due to low sales, just like two weeks ago. It took 5 years for them muthafuckas to do that shit.

Now season 4 on da way...... JEEEAAAHHHH!!!
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:11 pm

hahaha ill have to get the seasons to that,i miss it
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:14 pm

I have one and two, didn't get 3, was pulled before i could pick it up, upon initial release.

I seen season 3 yesterday at Best Buy. Will get it later. I picked up something instead, lol. Ah well....
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Lapoisse Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Hey Brittany, tell Ito good luck for his next fight from Club Kozak in Canada Smile
Simon Lapoisse
Simon Lapoisse

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:23 pm

BrittanyAnnMMA wrote:
StillWill wrote:Britney I will make my judgment of you based on your answer to one question:

Are you a ground fighter or a standup fighter?

I whoop ass in any part of the game,i have not one specification *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 4 764716
way to go all politician on me

dont be so ambiguous
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:52 am

Brittany is Nate's #1 Fan
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:10 am

Nate Marquardt is a can.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Jride wrote:Nate Marquardt is a can.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

http://www.steverattlemma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:41 pm

dude your going to get her mad...Female Wanderlei Silva right here

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 4 IMG_1668

lol sorry Brittany
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyCisneros Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:49 pm

I'm so torn right now. She is beautiful... but at the same time she is a Nate fan....

errrrggg thats like being given a Yellow ferrari that only plays the song its raining men.
RoyCisneros
RoyCisneros

Back to top Go down

Post by ambermma Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:10 pm

you can make that 3 girls. hey britt, look. I finally saw the infamous brittanyannmma thread! Smile

female fighters are the shit. i'm just sayin.
ambermma
ambermma

http://www.twitter.com/ambermma

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:22 pm

ambermma wrote:you can make that 3 girls. hey britt, look. I finally saw the infamous brittanyannmma thread! Smile

awesome!! welcome to the forum!!! Very Happy

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:27 pm

ambermma wrote:you can make that 3 girls. hey britt, look. I finally saw the infamous brittanyannmma thread! Smile

welcome ambermma Very Happy
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 4 IMG_1668

lol sorry Brittany

she looks like Yoshiro Maeda in that outfit...war Pancrase Very Happy

Last edited by snakerattle79 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Welcome to the forum Amber

I will edit this thread just for you
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:

Welcome to the forum Amber

I will edit this thread just for you

Maggie Krol coming soon, just for you Lane Very Happy get ready to update the thread Laughing

Last edited by snakerattle79 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by Crooklyn Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Woohoo! Amber is the bees knees! RAWR for girl power! I love you
Crooklyn
Crooklyn

http://www.tapoutradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:52 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:

Holy shit. I think she would beat the life outta Fletch. Then again, Fletch is a pillowfisted flyweight.

Let's just see if these girls can stick around, I don't think they can hang with the new breed of MMA forums.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:Brittany is Nate's #1 Fan

hahaha YOUR Nates number 1 fan!
Did you get your shirt yet??
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:

lol sorry Brittany

oh you just had to put this one up didnt you...haha,try not too be too scared gentlemen
everyone get off Nate!whats the deal,why does everyone not like him??
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Hey amber!!!ahhh i love the smell of estrogen...haha
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:

holy shit, Rin Nakai has some competition.
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next