Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora cancelled

4 posters

Go down

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora cancelled Empty Wladimir Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora cancelled

Post by The Last Emperor Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:53 am

IBF, IBO, WBO and “The Ring” World Heavyweight Champion Wladimir Klitschko has to cancel his title defense against British and Commonwealth Champion Dereck Chisora. The bout was supposed to take place on April 30 in the SAP Arena Mannheim, Germany. The reason is the not yet fully healed injury Klitschko suffered last December.

Originally the fight against Chisora was scheduled for December 11, 2010. A few days before the bout, three-time Champion Klitschko suffered a torn abdominal muscle. After cancelling the fight, it was rescheduled for April 30, 2011. Since the recovery process is not yet in a stage that Klitschko can start training again, the fight has to be called off again..

Dr. Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt, the doctor in charge, is of the opinion that an intensive training period in preparation for a fight in April cannot be realized.

“Considering the current clinical picture, it is difficult to predict a precise time of rehabilitation. The start of a training camp at this time for a fight in April would be too much of a high risk”, explains Müller-Wohlfahrt.

Wladimir Klitschko: “I am very sorry about cancelling the fight – especially for all fans in the already sold-out SAP arena in Mannheim. I have already fought there three times, 2006 I became World Champion in this arena. However, I am optimistic that soon we’ll have an event in Mannheim.”

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=27163&more=1
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora cancelled Empty Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora cancelled

Post by Kid Gavilan Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:33 am

I guess the Handy Haye fight iz on.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora cancelled Empty Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora cancelled

Post by CanadianAssault Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:37 am

WLADS DUCKING DERECK!!!! lol thats whats going on at over ESB ever ones saying wlads ducking dereck lol.

anyway this is gonna be epic haye Vs wlad Adamek Vs Vitali 4 of the best HW fighting each other.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:10 am

More like 3 Union Jack of GB
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:51 am

what yea mean by 3
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:58 am

It looks like he mean Haye is out...

to me popcorn
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:05 pm

could be who knows..
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 pm

gay.
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down