Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fightclub Presents: It's Showtime May 21st at The Sand in Amsterdam

+2
Fletch
Soy Chingon
6 posters

Go down

Fightclub Presents: It's Showtime May 21st at The Sand in Amsterdam Empty Fightclub Presents: It's Showtime May 21st at The Sand in Amsterdam

Post by Soy Chingon Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:25 am

May 21: Fight Club Presents IT'S SHOWTIME

After the success of Fight Club Christmas gala and IT'S SHOWTIME next collaboration was a short-term absence. Also this time, The Sand in Amsterdam weather the battlefield.

The matchmaking is currently as follows:
Hesdy Gerges vs Chris Knowles
Amir Zeyada vs Sahak Parparyan
Hafid El Boustati vs Mohamed Medhar
Jason Wilnis vs Laurent Atriffi
Anderson 'Braddock' Silva vs. Jamal Ben Saddik
Robin van Roosmalen vs Mohamed Khamal

http://liverkick.com/wikikick/index.php?title=Fightclub_Presents:_It%27s_Showtime_2011

fuckin sick! they just made this now. so in May we get the Lyon card and this
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Fightclub Presents: It's Showtime May 21st at The Sand in Amsterdam Empty Re: Fightclub Presents: It's Showtime May 21st at The Sand in Amsterdam

Post by Fletch Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:22 am

I dont know a few of these. Braddock fight should be good though, and Mo Khamal's will too.

Always good to see Hesdy. Strange for a title defence though... Chris Knowles?
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Fightclub Presents: It's Showtime May 21st at The Sand in Amsterdam Empty Re: Fightclub Presents: It's Showtime May 21st at The Sand in Amsterdam

Post by animalfan10 Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:27 am

Wow so we get Lyon on the 14th( with all the great fights) and then a week later we get this as well.....Fuck the ufc... It's Showtime is much more entertaining and it's not run by greedy douchebags.

Von Roosmalen vs Khamal should be ridiculous. Von Roosmalen is amazing and very aggressive and Khamal is a beast.

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:48 am

I have no idea why Hesdy Gerges is fighting "Chris Knowles"

I guess it's just a fight they could sneak in on his schedule. That's the only thing I don't like about It's Showtime sometimes, the matchmaking. All the fights are great but in terms of significance, bigger fights could be made.

Like on the Lyon card. Chris Ngimbi vs Willy Borrell(who?) for the 70 kg title. I don't see why they don't just put Petrosyan, Souwer or even Mo Khamal in a title fight. Ngimbi is good but lets face it, he's not on the level of those guys.
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:56 am

lol Soy, agreed.

They have great guys at 70kg. And they have enough decent HWs either already fighting for them, or in need of a high profile fight while there's no K-1, to give Hesdy a tough defence (i.e. Ghita) without relying on guys we havent heard of.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Soy Chingon wrote:I have no idea why Hesdy Gerges is fighting "Chris Knowles"

I guess it's just a fight they could sneak in on his schedule. That's the only thing I don't like about It's Showtime sometimes, the matchmaking. All the fights are great but in terms of significance, bigger fights could be made.

Like on the Lyon card. Chris Ngimbi vs Willy Borrell(who?) for the 70 kg title. I don't see why they don't just put Petrosyan, Souwer or even Mo Khamal in a title fight. Ngimbi is good but lets face it, he's not on the level of those guys.

Yeah I agree. As for Ngimbi he already fought Petrosyan back in 2008. Pretty bad schooling by Petrosyan but Ngimbi did land a few decent shots on him.

I've met Ngimbi before hes a really cool guy so I'm happy for him that he's getting this chance. But he would lose badly against Souwer and Petrosyan most likely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WXCE7b6V5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vptn5phbws

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:11 am

I cant wait for this card!! The fight im most interested in is Roosmalen and Khamal, should be a great fight
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:13 am

STACKED!
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:45 am

StillWill wrote:I cant wait for this card!! The fight im most interested in is Roosmalen and Khamal, should be a great fight

This.It has the potential to be a classic
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down