Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRESTLEMANIA 27

+11
Veni Vedi Vici
ShogunAboveAllElse
Wayne Shotta
Jride
bordimma
True MMA FAN
homeless mma fan
IQ Wrestler
Fedizzle
Hollywood Dang
The Last Emperor
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WRESTLEMANIA 27 - Page 2 Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA 27

Post by DieOff Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:54 am

Fedizzle wrote:^ agree, wwe is corny as fuck now. the snoop dogg segment was almost unwatchable. how the fuck you going to have trish come back and team her up with that porker snookie. the rock's one liners were the only worthwhile part of the whole show.

They shot all The Rock's backstage segments last week. Fucking feggots all should die. WWE staff writers, Red Rooster feggot booking, etc..... The wrestlers i won't go to hard on, they just tryin to get dat bread, baby... But WWE fucking disgusts me.

The marks i watched it with made it entertaining. People beating each other up during HHH/Taker, funny shit. That shit was trash though. I was missing my SHIMMER Volume 35 watching this half of the time.... and this is fucking Wrestlemania of all things. Botchamania save me.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:23 pm

This Wrestlemania better thn 25-26 IMO. But yeah i gt your points.
BTW next years Wrestlemania i think we see Rock vs John Cena. ( or Summerslam but Vince wants WM)
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Undead_king Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:38 pm

The end of Take vs Triple H match was horrible, Tripple was like ' Oh shit, what's he doing right now ? ' and Taker was like 'Gimme your arm dude i can't do it without it' ... Randy vs Punk and Rhodes vs Rey were probably the most worth watching...
Undead_king
Undead_king

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:49 am

Undead_king wrote:The end of Take vs Triple H match was horrible, Tripple was like ' Oh shit, what's he doing right now ? ' and Taker was like 'Gimme your arm dude i can't do it without it' ... Randy vs Punk and Rhodes vs Rey were probably the most worth watching...

Triple H and Taker didn't have no one to carry the match for them. Bottom line. So it sucked, old fucks gass and hurting each other right away. Taker struggle HARD with every spot.

The Rhodes/Rey match blowed. I'm sorry but Rey hasn't been good in almost a decade.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by thearmofbarlow Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:34 am

DieOff wrote:
Undead_king wrote:The end of Take vs Triple H match was horrible, Tripple was like ' Oh shit, what's he doing right now ? ' and Taker was like 'Gimme your arm dude i can't do it without it' ... Randy vs Punk and Rhodes vs Rey were probably the most worth watching...

Triple H and Taker didn't have no one to carry the match for them. Bottom line. So it sucked, old fucks gass and hurting each other right away. Taker struggle HARD with every spot.

The Rhodes/Rey match blowed. I'm sorry but Rey hasn't been good in almost a decade.

What pissed me off was that the match I was really looking forward to, the eight way tag match, lasted all of five fucking minutes. That SHOULD have been the first match of the night, maybe run it ten minutes, turn it into a bigass brawl, the Corre gets the fuck beat out of 'em, everyone's happy. *grumble*
thearmofbarlow
thearmofbarlow

http://thearmofbarlow.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:19 pm

thearmofbarlow wrote:the Corre gets the fuck beat out of 'em, everyone's happy. *grumble*

I know... way to put over your Unified Tag Belts.... make the holders get fucking squashed. Fucking dumb.

DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:35 am

DieOff wrote:
thearmofbarlow wrote:the Corre gets the fuck beat out of 'em, everyone's happy. *grumble*

I know... way to put over your Unified Tag Belts.... make the holders get fucking squashed. Fucking dumb.

Like i said, the wrestlers are not bad, but the writers are fucking retarted.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2