Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Hall Reportedly Hospitalized Following Drug Overdose

+2
Fedizzle
DieOff
6 posters

Go down

Scott Hall Reportedly Hospitalized Following Drug Overdose Empty Scott Hall Reportedly Hospitalized Following Drug Overdose

Post by DieOff Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:24 am

Former WWE talent Scott Hall has been hospitalized following a drug overdose, reports WrestlingNewsWorld.com. No further details are available at this time.

The former Intercontinental Champion has been battling serious health issues over the past year. He was hospitalized last June for double pneumonia, which had affected both lungs. He was hospitalized again in August due to complications from pneumonia. After recovering, Hall checked into a WWE-sponsored rehabilitation facility, and checked out in early October. Hall was hospitalized weeks later as he needed a pacemaker implanted into his heart.

Hall announced last week he would not be on hand for the WrestleMania XXVII festivities in Atlanta, Georgia because the atmosphere would be detrimental to his quest to stay sober.

He posted his last Twitter message Sunday night while watching WrestleMania XXVII, writing “Taker wins!”

Damn, this might be it. Hall has been swaying on this tight rope hella bad for the last 3-5 years.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Scott Hall Reportedly Hospitalized Following Drug Overdose Empty Re: Scott Hall Reportedly Hospitalized Following Drug Overdose

Post by Fedizzle Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:30 am

fuck!

hope he's ok. ):
Fedizzle
Fedizzle
Prince Danger

Back to top Go down

Scott Hall Reportedly Hospitalized Following Drug Overdose Empty Re: Scott Hall Reportedly Hospitalized Following Drug Overdose

Post by DieOff Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:35 am

Fedizzle wrote:fuck!

hope he's ok. ):

Waltman seems to be doing good now. Hall needs to turn his shit around like Waltman. Granted Hall is probably dealing with deeper issues.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedizzle Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:43 am

i heard about waltman attempting suicide a while ago, good to hear he's doing well. its fucked up how many of these guys go down the same path.
Fedizzle
Fedizzle
Prince Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:54 am

Fedizzle wrote:i heard about waltman attempting suicide a while ago, good to hear he's doing well. its fucked up how many of these guys go down the same path.

I just let my friend grab the Youshoot - Sean Waltman DVD from me. He goes all into detail about attempting suicide and shit. The interview was last year, and he's been doing good since. Was even on TV when Shawn Michaels made his speech for the HOF Induction, Monday.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorch Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:47 am

sad to hear, hope hes gonna be okay.

Dorch

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:14 am

shit. hes one of mine all time fav.
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by thearmofbarlow Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:41 pm

DieOff wrote:
Fedizzle wrote:i heard about waltman attempting suicide a while ago, good to hear he's doing well. its fucked up how many of these guys go down the same path.

I just let my friend grab the Youshoot - Sean Waltman DVD from me. He goes all into detail about attempting suicide and shit. The interview was last year, and he's been doing good since. Was even on TV when Shawn Michaels made his speech for the HOF Induction, Monday.

If you haven't seen it, check out the one with him and Kevin Nash. Great shit all around. It's rare I watch a shoot from beginning to end but that one drew me in.

Hall's been sliding into oblivion for a while. :\ Hopefully this will wake his ass up.
thearmofbarlow
thearmofbarlow

http://thearmofbarlow.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:08 pm

thearmofbarlow wrote:
DieOff wrote:

If you haven't seen it, check out the one with him and Kevin Nash. Great shit all around. It's rare I watch a shoot from beginning to end but that one drew me in.

Hall's been sliding into oblivion for a while. :\ Hopefully this will wake his ass up.

This one?

Scott Hall Reportedly Hospitalized Following Drug Overdose Dvdshoot246

I need to find a DL link for it.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Shit!!!!!!! I bought tickets to see him on Friday. WTF? I want a refund.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:05 pm

I just saw him the other night. WTF did I see? What a complete disgrace. Hall was all fucked up and had to be carried to and into the ring. He was slurring his words and could barley even talk. He must have needed the money really bad to show up in that condition. I am still in awe. I hope he gets well, the man needs help bad, asap! Found this about it.
http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/09/scott-hall-hospital-wrestling-top-rope-promotions-medications-cardiac/
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:16 pm

True MMA FAN wrote:I just saw him the other night. WTF did I see? What a complete disgrace. Hall was all fucked up and had to be carried to and into the ring.[/url]

DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by thearmofbarlow Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:19 pm

DieOff wrote:
This one?

Scott Hall Reportedly Hospitalized Following Drug Overdose Dvdshoot246

I need to find a DL link for it.

I mean the one with Waltman and Nash, not Hall and Nash. XWT has it last I checked.
thearmofbarlow
thearmofbarlow

http://thearmofbarlow.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down