Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erislandy Lara: "I'm coming to the fight with a pillow, blanket and a teddy bear, because I want Williams to be comfortable when he hits the floor this time."

2 posters

Go down

Erislandy Lara: "I'm coming to the fight with a pillow, blanket and a teddy bear, because I want Williams to be comfortable when he hits the floor this time." Empty Erislandy Lara: "I'm coming to the fight with a pillow, blanket and a teddy bear, because I want Williams to be comfortable when he hits the floor this time."

Post by nodogoshi Mon May 23, 2011 7:52 pm

http://www.boxingscene.com/lara-viows-im-going-leave-paul-williams-coma--39483

Looking forward to this fight, I want to see what Lara can do and whether or not he can back up his words.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Erislandy Lara: "I'm coming to the fight with a pillow, blanket and a teddy bear, because I want Williams to be comfortable when he hits the floor this time." Empty Re: Erislandy Lara: "I'm coming to the fight with a pillow, blanket and a teddy bear, because I want Williams to be comfortable when he hits the floor this time."

Post by Soy Chingon Tue May 24, 2011 5:50 am

Interesting fight, I wonder how damaged PWill's chin is. I don't think he'll ever be the same
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Erislandy Lara: "I'm coming to the fight with a pillow, blanket and a teddy bear, because I want Williams to be comfortable when he hits the floor this time." Empty Re: Erislandy Lara: "I'm coming to the fight with a pillow, blanket and a teddy bear, because I want Williams to be comfortable when he hits the floor this time."

Post by nodogoshi Tue May 24, 2011 6:12 am

Soy Chingon wrote:Interesting fight, I wonder how damaged PWill's chin is. I don't think he'll ever be the same

I wouldn't count him out necessarily based on being knocked out (although you never do know whether there could be some lingering affects). I personally tend to look more at his style, and the fact that he's been sort of figured out. What I mean by that, is he presents a very unique style. He's very tall, has what would be a long reach for a heavyweight, is a southpaw, and throws a shit ton of punches. However, he's very hittable and has his limitations. Still, this is an incredible test for Lara imo.

And you could be right about the chin factor, I just don't necessarily see it that way right now.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down