Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here

+10
gsx-r
Raging Demon
Stu3ufc
Ronin
Hooligan
sambokid
Jride
Fletch
Bloodstain Lane
ArthurKnoqOut
14 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here Empty Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:13 am

1fletch wrote:cheers

An official partner of Team Takeover.... non-zuffa shills podcast. Fight Tha Powah Boxin

All episodes to go in here, keep checking thread for updates.

------------------------------
Episode 35

Click here to PLay Smile

We got ALL the winners and losers from the weekend MMA cards.

We got some MMA Drama with Fedor, Strikeforce, and of course, James Toney Smile
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

http://www.KnoqOutMMA.com

Back to top Go down

Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here Empty Re: Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here

Post by Bloodstain Lane Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:25 am

cool brother...I may be seeing some chick tonite...but if not Ill tune in
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here Empty Re: Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:29 am

Iits all ready up my man! Just hit the link and enjoy away. Or go onto itunes and subscribe that way it automatically d/ls anytime a new show is up.
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:30 am

awesome !!!!...gonna check it out now
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:34 am

We shit on Sherdog's Jake Rossen and the "is japanese mma still relevant?" Article. We recap ALL of the weekend's mma including, IFC with mike whitehead and jeremy horn, xfc with marianna kheyfets and kim couture, micah miller and my fave TUF alumni ever Gaaaaaabe Ruediger (who trained paris hilton in "muay thai" and didn't make weight cuz of cake on the show). We have of course Impact FC and DREAM.15 recap and Tito Ortiz's back...or least hiis mouth is and WHY JAMES TONEY IS DAMON WAYNES FROM THE MOVIE "GREAT WHITE HYPE"
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:35 am

hahahhahahahahahah this is gonna be epic
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 am

That's great stuff mate, though the fact that Ross Pointon isn't your favourite TUF alumni makes me want to IP ban you and troll your show!!!!!!!!!!! Haha.

Glad you're shitting on Rossen, Arthur, what a joke that worthless article was. In the week that japan-mma.com goes down, that cunt from sherdog takes a giant steaming shit on JMMA.... there is no justice in the world. Go get him
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:58 pm

1fletch wrote:That's great stuff mate, though the fact that Ross Pointon isn't your favourite TUF alumni makes me want to IP ban you and troll your show!!!!!!!!!!! Haha.

Glad you're shitting on Rossen, Arthur, what a joke that worthless article was. In the week that japan-mma.com goes down, that cunt from sherdog takes a giant steaming shit on JMMA.... there is no justice in the world. Go get him

haha usually when I say "my favorite ___" it's a joke and I mean they suck Razz

My fave TUF alumni is a tough one, though. Maybe I'll think about it hard and mention it on tomorrow's show Smile

also, guys you can right click + save link as = download and put it on your phone, ipod, whatever and take it with you on your commute or the gym Smile
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:02 am

hey fellas we are doing a news recap tonight which should be out tomorrow. I am going to TRY to channel bloodstain lane's persona as I rip someone from the forum wars that we talked about this episode 35 (the one that's in the first post of the thread)...

lane if you got any tips lemme know playa Very Happy
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:13 am

ArthurKnoqOut wrote:hey fellas we are doing a news recap tonight which should be out tomorrow. I am going to TRY to channel bloodstain lane's persona as I rip someone from the forum wars that we talked about this episode 35 (the one that's in the first post of the thread)...

lane if you got any tips lemme know playa Very Happy

hahahahahhaha this will be epic

dude...let the Brooklyn,New Yawk come out of you...thats all you need...MMA isnt ready for the rawness of New Yawkers...all its familiar with is those glitz and glamour pussies from Cali and Vegas
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:29 am

Agreed on that - no offence to any Californians or Vegas peeps.... but it's why I got sick of TUF - these "Cali baby, what?" type idiots who look like they're there to gain a beach body and a title of "I'm a fighter" to go with their dyed hair and painted toenails. Like that English lad said on TUF: "this is a bit gay for us".

Oh, and Cali is bigger than England. So fuckin bring it!

Arthur; things to shout out - Lane's videos, sunglasses and MMA lair, Team Takeover, M1 Global, Ross Pointon, Big AC's luchadore mask, japan-mma.com (RIP), oh and challenge any MMA websites to hire me as a feature writer, inc sherdog, if they've got the guts..... while you're at it, slag off zuffa, ktt and mmalinker, call out Dana, make it CONTROVERSIAL!!!!!!!!!!
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:33 am

Watch yourself..

CA represent

Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here 463106.1-lg
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:19 am

lmaooooooooooooo
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:22 am

Our flag is badass by the way. You can't talk shit on a gnarly ass grizzly bear.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

you guys got like 3 bears left in the whole fuckin' broke ass state Smile

ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Knoqout MMA Radio - all episodes/podcasts here Empty KnoqOut MMA Radio Episode 36 Oh boy do we got something for YOU

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:41 am

Arthur discusses his BJJ match, metls down and channels Bloodstain Lane's anger and calls someone out to a challenge, we cover the Strikeforce shenanagins and UFC drama and preview Impact FC...WHERE IS THE KING OF ROCK AND RUMBLE?!?!

CLICK HERE TO PLAAAAAYYYYY
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:19 am

hahahahahha I listened to the first 20 minutes and loved it so far.....gonna finish the rest later

BROOKLYN ZOO MOTHERFUCKER

Tell em Arthur

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 am

haha thanks brother I put a funny spin on it and sounded serious and shit haha

I apologize but my co-host forgot add the fucking music! will do so later and upload the revised version Very Happy
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:31 am

you guys are great at what you fucking do...nothing sounds forced...this show is GREAT
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:01 am

Well played sir,

Gonna move to MMA section for more traffic - I'm convinced some people just go there Very Happy just keep bumping it. Do you want it announced or stickied for a while?

Listened to 35 today, was good.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:09 pm

yeah fletch that would be great! lemme just upload the correct episode with the music and if u could make a KnoqOut MMA Podcast thread in there i could just put all the new episodes into one thread Smile thanks for the love guys means tons!
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Just make sure you challenge sherdog on air to employ me to write Very Happy

We're called "Takeover" for a reason!!!!

(btw, coincidentally, I see you share our opinions on the work of Rossen, Breen and co No No No)
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Team Takeover and Knoqout Radio ALLIANCE OFFICIAL BABY
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:Team Takeover and Knoqout Radio ALLIANCE OFFICIAL BABY

co-sign
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurKnoqOut Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:00 pm

My biggest problem at the moment is with scott coker but more so, Showtime which I can't get rid of cuz Challengers Series is dope as is Dexter.
ArthurKnoqOut
ArthurKnoqOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next