Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Voice VS Badr Hari

+4
StillWill
veprman
FedorIsGOAT
Yari
8 posters

Go down

The Voice VS Badr Hari Empty The Voice VS Badr Hari

Post by Yari Sat May 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Shit just got real. Cool
Yari
Yari

Back to top Go down

The Voice VS Badr Hari Empty Re: The Voice VS Badr Hari

Post by FedorIsGOAT Sat May 28, 2011 1:57 pm

I had a feeling it was going to be Badr
FedorIsGOAT
FedorIsGOAT

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Sat May 28, 2011 2:24 pm

veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sat May 28, 2011 2:25 pm

He said it was a "CRAZY SCARY" interview and the BEST ONE YET

cant wait
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable-Boy Sat May 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Gonna be very interesting. i wonder if the voice is crazy enough to ask about Haris gang ties?
Cable-Boy
Cable-Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miike Sun May 29, 2011 10:27 am

I think it's a great thing that badr is doing things like this, he also did a dutch documentary. More people who love the sport should interview fighters like this that way the sport will get more exposure and people will get more of a connection with the fighters.
Miike
Miike

https://www.youtube.com/user/M4CHETE076#p/a/u/0/q200g9uk8wY

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun May 29, 2011 3:22 pm

CAN'T....... FUCKING...... WAIT!!!! I hope Badr will reveal the childhood trauma he went through that causes him to act the way he does...
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun May 29, 2011 4:28 pm

glassjaw890 wrote:
CAN'T....... FUCKING...... WAIT!!!! I hope Badr will reveal the childhood trauma he went through that causes him to act the way he does...

lol, I'm actually a fan of your trolling.

I just cant tell if it's a shared KTT account or one person. For once, I'm unsure... "stomp maar in de ring" Laughing
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun May 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Fletch wrote:
glassjaw890 wrote:

I just cant tell if it's a shared KTT account or one person. For once, I'm unsure... "stomp maar in de ring" Laughing

Included is merely a simulation that some professionally established Englishman voluntarily chose to go through. Quite sadly, this is the main administrator's (known as Fletch), daily life. He has to live this reality day in, and day out... Please offer your prayers! I will be starting a fund soon that TT members can donate to. The goal is to buy Fletch a flat in the quite unexciting English city of Leeds. We at TT, also aim to get Fletch a respectable haircut that doesn't include highlights. With your generous donation, Mr. Fletcher will finally be able to afford admission into English dancehalls/clubs, and won't have to sneak in via rooftops. Mr. Fletcher will also be able to socialize with young Englishwomen, who may or may not prefer their fellow torries based upon height. Included in your donation will be the effort to advance young men from Leed's musical appreciation. The focus will be on Whitesnake and The Kaiser Chiefs. There will also be a musical explanation as to to why Oasis is no better than, or equivalent to Chumbawamba. Please note that no matter how much we donate, Leeds United A.F.C. will not be affected. The club will still remain one of the worst English football teams in world history. Sadly, they will always carry the stain of the OH SO LONG list of sub-par footballers, including : Paul Beesley, Lee Sharp, Kevin Sharp, Stephen O'Hallorhan (REALLY FLETCH!?), Cyril Chaupis, David Lucas, Nigel Worthington, Seth Johnson, Ian Rush, Graham Stack, Alan Smith, Steve Guppy, Craig Hignet, Michael Ricketts, Simon Grayson, David Harle, Neil Firm, Nigel Thompson, Armando Sa, Wayne Entwistle, Matt Heath, Ronnie Sinclair, Jacob Burns, Peter Maquire, Brian Caswell, Jim Melrose, Tony Brown, Roger Eli, Joel Griffiths, Leandre Griffit, Paul Okon, Darren Huckerby, Kevin Nichols, Tony Hackworth, Tomas Brolin, Frank Strandli, (players graciously on loan : Roque Junior & Saloman Olembe) and the non-producing, all-time yellow card master, Lee Bowyer, with them always... Yes it appears a complete tragedy, but we have the power to make a difference! DONATE TO THE SAVE A LEEDSMAN FUND NOW!
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon May 30, 2011 9:09 am

glassjaw890 wrote:
Fletch wrote:
glassjaw890 wrote:

Included is merely a simulation that some professionally established Englishman voluntarily chose to go through. Quite sadly, this is the main administrator's (known as Fletch), daily life. He has to live this reality day in, and day out... Please offer your prayers! I will be starting a fund soon that TT members can donate to. The goal is to buy Fletch a flat in the quite unexciting English city of Leeds. We at TT, also aim to get Fletch a respectable haircut that doesn't include highlights. With your generous donation, Mr. Fletcher will finally be able to afford admission into English dancehalls/clubs, and won't have to sneak in via rooftops. Mr. Fletcher will also be able to socialize with young Englishwomen, who may or may not prefer their fellow torries based upon height. Included in your donation will be the effort to advance young men from Leed's musical appreciation. The focus will be on Whitesnake and The Kaiser Chiefs. There will also be a musical explanation as to to why Oasis is no better than, or equivalent to Chumbawamba. Please note that no matter how much we donate, Leeds United A.F.C. will not be affected. The club will still remain one of the worst English football teams in world history. Sadly, they will always carry the stain of the OH SO LONG list of sub-par footballers, including : Paul Beesley, Lee Sharp, Kevin Sharp, Stephen O'Hallorhan (REALLY FLETCH!?), Cyril Chaupis, David Lucas, Nigel Worthington, Seth Johnson, Ian Rush, Graham Stack, Alan Smith, Steve Guppy, Craig Hignet, Michael Ricketts, Simon Grayson, David Harle, Neil Firm, Nigel Thompson, Armando Sa, Wayne Entwistle, Matt Heath, Ronnie Sinclair, Jacob Burns, Peter Maquire, Brian Caswell, Jim Melrose, Tony Brown, Roger Eli, Joel Griffiths, Leandre Griffit, Paul Okon, Darren Huckerby, Kevin Nichols, Tony Hackworth, Tomas Brolin, Frank Strandli, (players graciously on loan : Roque Junior & Saloman Olembe) and the non-producing, all-time yellow card master, Lee Bowyer, with them always... Yes it appears a complete tragedy, but we have the power to make a difference! DONATE TO THE SAVE A LEEDSMAN FUND NOW!

Mr Roper

Gotta admit, I laughed
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down