Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cool new highlight reel of Saenchai...one of the best p4p standup fighters

3 posters

Go down

cool new highlight reel of Saenchai...one of the best p4p standup fighters Empty cool new highlight reel of Saenchai...one of the best p4p standup fighters

Post by stickyrice Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os4pi5ye98c

what's crazy is that most of his ko's have been coming lately during his so called, "retirement period."

stickyrice

Back to top Go down

cool new highlight reel of Saenchai...one of the best p4p standup fighters Empty Re: cool new highlight reel of Saenchai...one of the best p4p standup fighters

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:01 am

hell yea dude...I was gonna post some Saenchai fights....guy is one of the best I ever seen
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

cool new highlight reel of Saenchai...one of the best p4p standup fighters Empty Re: cool new highlight reel of Saenchai...one of the best p4p standup fighters

Post by stickyrice Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:09 am

yea and F'N missed his first fight out in Cali b/c the flight got cancelled due to weather!!!?!?!? He won by head kick! it's in the highlight reel. lol.

stickyrice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:13 am

damn dude....that was his first fight in the states ?
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by stickyrice Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 am

YUP...he even showed up with Koaklai, the guy who knocked out mighty MO. LOL. i don't really like Kaoklai's style but he's crazy and he'll fight ANYONE.

BTW-Kaoklai ended up KO'n a japanese dude too...by way of elbow. a nasty one at that.

stickyrice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:37 am

damn is there any vid ?
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by stickyrice Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:45 am

stickyrice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:45 am

awesomeeeeeeeeee gonna check it out now
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:47 am

HOLY SHIT HE KNOCKED HIM OUT WITH A JAB LOL
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by stickyrice Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 am

LOL! i would hate to eat a elbow jab like that.

stickyrice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 am

oh shit I didnt even see it wan elbow jab at first glance...I wanna do that to someone right now lol
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 am

He is the shit, and it's great that he's fighting in London these days...

He's took on a few from that gym my mates are at... Liam Harrison went the distance with him. Saenchai is amazing, how can you clown around and still be so deadly?
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 am

I know some people who look up to him as a fucking god...he is real deal
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by stickyrice Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:46 pm

hey you guys watch bizarre foods when he went to Isaan region? Saenchai is from that region and specifically from my family's tiny ass province, Mahasalakam. He is really considered a hometown hero. another guy to look out for is Kem Sitsongpeenong. He's from there too. they actually fought each other for a tsunami relief event back in the day and Saenchai did a NASTY KO sweep on him. check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo2wGLhgso8

stickyrice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 pm

I watch Bizarre foods...didnt see taht episode tho...gonna find it now....I seen Sitsongpeenong fight....great fighter...yea that sweep kick was fucking awesome
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by stickyrice Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:02 pm

lol yeah i used to visit and watch my family eat bugs and shiit. i was like wtF!? even fell off a water buffalo and got knocked unconscious, stepped in elephant shiit, riding real rickshaws...it's so fun out there and everyone fights b/c eveyrone is poor. good times though. lol. u def need to make a trip!

stickyrice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 pm

hahahahahahhahahah thats bonkers bro...my boy from work goes there every year might have to make the trek out there
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down