Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Team Takeover website

5 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Official Team Takeover website Empty Welcome to the Official Team Takeover website

Post by Fletch Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:57 am

Last edited by Fletch on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Official Team Takeover website Empty Re: Welcome to the Official Team Takeover website

Post by ArielHelwani Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:18 am

yay!

will say though that 'your self' in the banner = one word 'yourself', which is pretty easy to fix

Last edited by ArielHelwani on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
ArielHelwani
ArielHelwani

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Official Team Takeover website Empty Re: Welcome to the Official Team Takeover website

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:20 am

To be honest , it looks perfect already. It's clean . For me , it's perfection. Much admiration and respect for the guy responsible , i hope you guys will not change it drastically. That simplicity and cleanliness , is refreshing for todays standards.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:25 am

balkan_soul wrote:To be honest , it looks perfect already. It's clean . For me , it's perfection. Much admiration and respect for the guy responsible , i hope you guys will not change it drastically. That simplicity and cleanliness , is refreshing for todays standards.

Really?

I was hoping to put a background in, behind the posts. I like the white posting blocks, but the grey area I was hoping to replace with something similar to the Minowa picture that we have behind this forum.

Food for thought....
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:40 am

I dunno , this is definitely a matter of taste . Who owns the site owns the site after all. Go for it , as i'm sure the feedback will hit you hard on the neck as usual lol , as to let you know what the plebs feel cheers .
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:49 am

lmao. No, I was asking your opinion, it really is food for thought. "Clean" is good, "Boring" isn't, so I'm umming and ahhing about the background.

I laughed at "plebs" too - I'm "Leeds Scum", the definition of it. It probably surprises the southerners on this board that I can read and write Laughing
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by AudaxPowder Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:21 pm

oh shit, nice. sticky this thread and now work on a way of getting a button to the main site up there below the banner with the search, members, etc. buttons. white background is okay for now but i'll be hoping for something with a little more substance eventually.
AudaxPowder
AudaxPowder

http://www.global-mma.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielHelwani Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:32 am

what do I do if I want to contribute with an article (about Bellator this weekend)?
ArielHelwani
ArielHelwani

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:11 am

LC and anyone else, make an account on the site if you want to contribute (or just to comment)

http://teamtakeover.tv/wp-login.php?action=register

AudaxPowder wrote:oh shit, nice. sticky this thread and now work on a way of getting a button to the main site up there below the banner with the search, members, etc. buttons. white background is okay for now but i'll be hoping for something with a little more substance eventually.

Good idea. Stickied
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:38 pm

then what do I do? have a couple articles id like to contribute
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down