Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW How good is that Arthur Kyshenko

+4
Fletch
Soy Chingon
R3D
Stu3ufc
8 posters

Go down

WOW How good is that Arthur Kyshenko Empty WOW How good is that Arthur Kyshenko

Post by Stu3ufc Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:15 am

From Mike's GYM...Just seen his United Glory fight and has some really nice combo, good work rate.

very impressive!!

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

WOW How good is that Arthur Kyshenko Empty Re: WOW How good is that Arthur Kyshenko

Post by R3D Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:19 am

Hes been awesome for a while and some say he got robbed against Masato.

Training @ Mikes Gym was the best change he could have made for his career.

He always starts great early but fades as the fight goes on, I Hope he can fix that hole in his game.
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

WOW How good is that Arthur Kyshenko Empty Re: WOW How good is that Arthur Kyshenko

Post by Soy Chingon Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:40 am

R3D wrote:Hes been awesome for a while and some say he got robbed against Masato.

Training @ Mikes Gym was the best change he could have made for his career.

He always starts great early but fades as the fight goes on, I Hope he can fix that hole in his game.

He fades because he cuts a shitload of weight to make -70kg. In his last fight he fought at -74kg and looked great. He's gonna be fighting -70kg again in It's Showtime's tourney
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:45 am

I doubt he'll ever be K1 MAX champ, but he's one of the best at his weight for sure. A threat for anyone.

He could rule Showtime 70MAX if Petro doesn't hunt for the gold
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:46 am

He will beat Petrosyan.
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:48 am

StillWill wrote:He will beat Petrosyan.

Bold! You fanboy Laughing

I almost hope so tbh, a bit of fresh blood would be great. Otherwise the Petro era could eclipse Semmy's!
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:42 am

i dont know much about him

i wish that still will faggot would make an epic HL so i dont have to sit thru awful highlights with nu metal music

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:30 am

His fight against Zambo gave me a stark erection...
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by joaolaitano Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:35 am

I thought he was robbed against Masato as well.

He is great, I just think he is maybe too big for 70Kgs, and he always will come very drained fight night.
joaolaitano
joaolaitano

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:43 am

Close fight against Masato, also got knocked out by Masato.

Kyshenko is very good though, he handled top fighter Nieky Holzken at 73 kg.... honestly I hope Kyshenko stays there, he is much better when he is not drained.
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Aoki Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:33 am

I'd like to see him fight Cosmo, Yod, Aussie or Levin at anywhere between 73 and 77kg
Shiny Aoki
Shiny Aoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:30 pm

I thought Mike Passenier was propping him to me as a prospect.... I wondered if I'd dreamed the last coupla years, and then he said "no, LYSHENKO - he's Kyshenko's friend!"

So watch out for his friend Laughing
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:43 pm

Fletch wrote:I thought Mike Passenier was propping him to me as a prospect.... I wondered if I'd dreamed the last coupla years, and then he said "no, LYSHENKO - he's Kyshenko's friend!"

Sergei Lascenko?
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Aoki Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:02 am

Soy Chingon wrote:
Fletch wrote:I thought Mike Passenier was propping him to me as a prospect.... I wondered if I'd dreamed the last coupla years, and then he said "no, LYSHENKO - he's Kyshenko's friend!"

Sergei Lascenko?

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. he's been at Mike's Gym since 2010 according to wiki. His almost victory at the 2009 Europe GP after he had just competed in a muay thai tournament a few days before is so ridiculous. he had practically no legs going into the final and still managed to last into the 3rd with Samedov. I really hope he gets some more shots at K-1 or It's Showtime. the dude's got talent
Shiny Aoki
Shiny Aoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:59 am

Lascenko has gotten himself into good shape since going to Mike's Gym. He ran through Poturak and Kleibl in the recent Super Kombat tournament
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down