Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marquez card starts NOW! Free official stream

5 posters

Go down

Marquez card starts NOW! Free official stream Empty Marquez card starts NOW! Free official stream

Post by StillWill Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:06 pm

StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Marquez card starts NOW! Free official stream Empty Re: Marquez card starts NOW! Free official stream

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:07 pm

Marquez just got up in that ass!
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Marquez card starts NOW! Free official stream Empty Re: Marquez card starts NOW! Free official stream

Post by StillWill Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:14 pm

that guy took a dive
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:15 pm

pretty obvious dive
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:20 pm

REMEMBER THAT NIGHT IN CANCUN YOU CAME TO MY LOCKER ROOM AND SAID KID, IT AINT YOUR NIGHT, WERE GOING FOR THE PRICE ON MARQUEZ? YOU REMEMBER THAT?

MY NIGHT? I COULDA TOOK MARQUEZ APART THAT NIGHT, SO WHAT DOES HE GET A TITLE SHOT AT A BALLPARK AND WHAT DO I GET A ONE WAY TICKET TO PALOOKAVILLE.

I WAS NEVER NO GOOD AFTER THAT NIGHT CHARLIE
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:21 pm

^^ LOLZ William. I was thinking the same thing Soy!
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Or maybe he was just completely outclassed.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:23 pm

The guy's got 24 wins against Columbian taxi drivers. And he just fought the current #1 lightweight and one of the best boxers of the past decade.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Yeah it was a solid shot but I dont think he was out. It looked very fishy, a lot of people are questioning it.
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:33 pm

His extremities weren't locked up at all, and you could tell he was sticking his chin out there intentionally. They should have paid for an acting class before the fight...
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 pm

It's possible that the guy decided to just stay down rather than hopelessly get has ass completely knocked out. In other words, that he decided not to attempt to beat the count. What would be the point of fixing a tune up fight? The guy was a no hoper who was just brought in to give Marquez a little work. Maybe they should've found someone who could withstand his punches for more than half a round though.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:37 pm

glassjaw890 wrote:His extremities weren't locked up at all, and you could tell he was sticking his chin out there intentionally. They should have paid for an acting class before the fight...

Why would anyone fix a tuneup fight? The guy was vastly beneath Marquez's level.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:39 pm

To better hype the next Manny fight with a highlight reel nockaut. Those corrupt assholes promoters in boxing have so much money they do illogical shit ALL the time just because they can.
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:40 pm

You really think Marquez needed help to knock that guy out?
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:43 pm

No, I don't but that was a pretty spectacular nockaut. Perfect for a highlight reel to hype the next Manny fight. Like Soy said, that was such a dive it wasn't funny... Maybe he did taste what he was in for and didn't want to get back up, but something is fishy as prostitute panties.
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Two words:

Morales/Raheem
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:16 pm

StillWill wrote:Two words:

Morales/Raheem

Raheem was a former Olympian. This guy was a bum with a padded record from Columbia. This fight was such a mismatch that it's not even funny. That's why you guys think it was a dive. This was a ferrari vs pinto type of fight.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Looking at this, I think the shot was definitely enough to put him down. If it doesn't look like it from the first angle, wait for the replays. The shot was right on the chin and it snapped his head back and seemed to definitely jar him (from the back angle you can see this pretty clearly).

As I said before, I wouldn't doubt that he ate the shot and decided to not even attempt to get up. I still think that's how it looks. He ate a decent shot that put him down and instantly gave up, essentially. Imo, he never had a chance in this fight anyway.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Watching that just made me even more sure that he took a dive. The first punch he ate was a right hook, and he reacted like he should have done something. Then, the the last punch was a right hook as well... These niggas is both going home with a fat wallet...
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:56 am

He either took a dive or he just knew he was done and decided not get
up and to act like he was KOed cold
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down