Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give me your opinion about these Match ups.

+2
StillWill
The Big Kabosh
6 posters

Go down

Give me your opinion about these Match ups. Empty Give me your opinion about these Match ups.

Post by The Big Kabosh Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:14 am

70kg Max

Chris Ngimbi vs Andy Souwer

Give me your opinion about these Match ups. 110514-464Give me your opinion about these Match ups. Andy%20souwer%20kampioen%202005

Baukaw Por Pramuk vs Giorgio Petrosyan

Give me your opinion about these Match ups. Buakaw%20Twins%2001Give me your opinion about these Match ups. 149685_501361990218_42787515218_7691440_334327_n

Arthur Kyshenko vs Hafid El Boustati

Give me your opinion about these Match ups. 110306-533Give me your opinion about these Match ups. 110521-559

Super Heavy Weight

Alistair Overeem vs Semmy Schilt

Tyrone Spong vs Gokhan Saki

Badr Hari vs Daniel Ghita
The Big Kabosh
The Big Kabosh

Back to top Go down

Give me your opinion about these Match ups. Empty Re: Give me your opinion about these Match ups.

Post by StillWill Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:52 am

Chris Ngimbi vs Andy Souwer

Ngimbi has looked incredible lately, a much improved fighter on a hotstreak. That said, I think Souwer is the more experienced fighter and is on a run of his own. I Favor Souwer in this fight, being the more experienced and better technician.

I thought it was a clear victory for Buakaw in their fight a few years ago, as many others do. Petrosyan got lucky with a draw. Of course, he was only 21 at the time and looking as unbeatable as he has lately I would have to favor him. Still, I would LOVE to see this fight, I think Buakaw probably has as good as shot as any at the current king at 70 kg. It is a shame Buakaw wont fight for Its Showtime.

Although Artur doesnt look as good at 70 KG, I still think he will put the pressure on Boustati and win in a wide decision or KO. He has looked incredible in his last few outings, a credit to Mikes Gym for putting him on the winning path. I admit I have only seen a few fights of Boustati but from my impressions he is not on the same class as Kyshenko.

Overeem is a counterpuncher, and despite being a large man he is mainly an inside fighter. Knees and hooks arent the solution to Semmy Schilt, from history (Ignashov I, Peter Aerts 4, 5, Badr I) we have seen the way to beat Semmy is to take it to him, which is not Reems inside counter style. I would favor Schilt.

Their first fight was razor thin prior to the KO. Both fighters have improved, but Spong it seems more so now that he is used to the weight. This is a DREAM fight of mine and obviously I am a big fan of both fighters, as I have made both of their highlights. 50/50 fight.

Ghita's hands have improved dramatically throughout his K1 career, but he still wont be confident exchanging with Badr. I favor Badr in this matchup, but if Ghita can stay defensive and punish the legs and began to frustrate Badr ala Badrs first fight with Bonjesky, he has a shot. Really looking forward to this matchup.

Ossu Give me your opinion about these Match ups. 561767
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Give me your opinion about these Match ups. Empty Re: Give me your opinion about these Match ups.

Post by juggalo Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:53 am

these match ups are all realy good.... cant wait
juggalo
juggalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nycto Da 6'0 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:53 am

Ngimbi vs Souwer... who knows? It would be a great fight. Depends which Souwer shows up, but I would go with Andy if I were a betting man.

Petro vs BPP. Petro would wreck him today. Ive come to the point where I just dont see any scenarios happening in a Petro fight that don't happen in every single other fight of his. It doesn't matter who he fights, he makes them look like amateurs, and lights them up with matrix style counters.

Honestly don't know enough about Hafid to give anything accurate on that one.

Reem vs Semmy - hugely depends on which Semmy shows up. He looked like ass against Hesdy, Kyotaro, and his fight with Peter was just epic (for Peter), but he didnt look like the same guy that fought the year before. If they still had the one clinch rule, definitely Overeem, but if not, its about 60/40 for Sem IMO.

Saki and Spong is a toss up.

Badr vs Ghita would be incredible. Who knows. Badr didnt do well with the leg kicks from Remy, and Ghita has an unreal chin. I think Badr can bullrush the fuck out of him though like he did to Hesdy. I dont know how Ghita deals with that. I say 60/40 Badr.
Nycto Da 6'0
Nycto Da 6'0

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Ngimbi's good but he's so overhyped at the moment. He looked amazing beating Willy Borrel, who isn't even the best -70kg guy in France and hadn't fought in a year but no one seems to remember the fight before that, where he should've lost to Murat Direkci.
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:31 am

StillWill wrote:Chris Ngimbi vs Andy Souwer

Ngimbi has looked incredible lately, a much improved fighter on a hotstreak. That said, I think Souwer is the more experienced fighter and is on a run of his own. I Favor Souwer in this fight, being the more experienced and better technician.

I thought it was a clear victory for Buakaw in their fight a few years ago, as many others do. Petrosyan got lucky with a draw. Of course, he was only 21 at the time and looking as unbeatable as he has lately I would have to favor him. Still, I would LOVE to see this fight, I think Buakaw probably has as good as shot as any at the current king at 70 kg. It is a shame Buakaw wont fight for Its Showtime.

Although Artur doesnt look as good at 70 KG, I still think he will put the pressure on Boustati and win in a wide decision or KO. He has looked incredible in his last few outings, a credit to Mikes Gym for putting him on the winning path. I admit I have only seen a few fights of Boustati but from my impressions he is not on the same class as Kyshenko.

Overeem is a counterpuncher, and despite being a large man he is mainly an inside fighter. Knees and hooks arent the solution to Semmy Schilt, from history (Ignashov I, Peter Aerts 4, 5, Badr I) we have seen the way to beat Semmy is to take it to him, which is not Reems inside counter style. I would favor Schilt.

Their first fight was razor thin prior to the KO. Both fighters have improved, but Spong it seems more so now that he is used to the weight. This is a DREAM fight of mine and obviously I am a big fan of both fighters, as I have made both of their highlights. 50/50 fight.

Ghita's hands have improved dramatically throughout his K1 career, but he still wont be confident exchanging with Badr. I favor Badr in this matchup, but if Ghita can stay defensive and punish the legs and began to frustrate Badr ala Badrs first fight with Bonjesky, he has a shot. Really looking forward to this matchup.

Ossu Give me your opinion about these Match ups. 561767

pretty much what this man said, Buakaw poses a big stylistical challenge for Petro's style
and it would be very interesting to see a rematch.
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down