Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened.

4 posters

Go down

Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr

Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened. I_vote_lcap17%Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened. I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened. I_vote_lcap0%Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened. I_vote_lcap0%Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened. I_vote_lcap33%Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened. I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened. I_vote_lcap50%Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened. Empty Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened.

Post by CanadianAssault Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Some of you may recall this potential fight between Dariusz and Roy, this was was build along the lines of a Floyd/Manny showdown. The 2 best light heavyweight fighters now we all no why this fight did not happen and for thos who don't no it was because Roy refused to fight out side of the US, and Dariusz wanted the showdown in Europe.

if this fight did happen, who would win?

and if you never watched a Dariusz fight before, you should.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened. Empty Re: Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened.

Post by CanadianAssault Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:56 pm

This is what I think will happen between Bute and Ward in 2012 as well, fight will not be made. Ward wants the US Bute wants Romania or Montreal.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened. Empty Re: Dariusz Michalczewski Vs. Roy Jones Jr the fight that never happened.

Post by The Last Emperor Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Well RJJ was too fast & furious ( yeah i love the movie Razz ) for the DM.I dont see DM catch RJJ . Neither man KO'd but by points i say RJJ UD.
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 pm

After all we will never know.
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 am

I LOVED Michalczewski back in the day but I truly believed RJJ would have lit him up entirely.

Such a shame this epic match never came to fruition.
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:51 am

it could still happen Razz lol
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable-Boy Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Roy would have smoked him.
Cable-Boy
Cable-Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down