Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxers should be add to the next Fight Night game ?

+2
CanadianAssault
The Last Emperor
6 posters

Go down

Boxers should be add to the next Fight Night game ? Empty Boxers should be add to the next Fight Night game ?

Post by The Last Emperor Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:40 am

No download & shit. Just main roster.

My list : Maidana, Amir Khan, Carl Froch, Naseem Hamed, J.M. Marquez, Erik Morales, M.A. Barrera, Canelo, Sergio Martinez, Gerald McClellan and of course Money Mayweather.

The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Boxers should be add to the next Fight Night game ? Empty Re: Boxers should be add to the next Fight Night game ?

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:54 am

I have not played the new fight night, buy I want to. any ways they should add...

Ever one in your post + Adamek, Golota, Jack Dempesy, Rocky Marciano, floyd paterson, Chuvalo, Bute, Pascal, Ward, Mikkel Kessler, Sergio Martinez, Alexander Povetkin, Dmitry Pirog.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Boxers should be add to the next Fight Night game ? Empty Re: Boxers should be add to the next Fight Night game ?

Post by The Last Emperor Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:19 am

Middleweight division is most stacked at FNChampion. LHW is nothing.

G-Man, Pascal, Froch, Bute, Ward & Kessler ( even tho mostly are SMW ) if they add this guys to the LHW division and get rid of boxers like Butterbean, Kendall Holt, E. Augustus, Mora etc it would be suppeer.
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:47 am

Don't no why they don't have Adamek in the new fight night... they had him in FN4, but only as a light hw
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Shore Walcott Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:50 am

CanadianAssault wrote:I have not played the new fight night, buy I want to. any ways they should add...

Ever one in your post + Adamek, Golota, Jack Dempesy, Rocky Marciano, floyd paterson, Chuvalo, Bute, Pascal, Ward, Mikkel Kessler, Sergio Martinez, Alexander Povetkin, Dmitry Pirog.

Thats a lot of white guys
Jersey Shore Walcott
Jersey Shore Walcott
Brown Pride

http://www.kinnikumantopteam.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 am

Cubano Niglipz wrote:
CanadianAssault wrote:I have not played the new fight night, buy I want to. any ways they should add...

Thats a lot of white guys

I'm a man who favor's Slavic boxers to any other type of boxers out there. But I'm no racist.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:57 am

CanadianAssault wrote:Don't no why they don't have Adamek in the new fight night... they had him in FN4, but only as a light hw

no idea. but if he beat Vitali we will see him in the next one as a HW champ Razz
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElChupaNibre Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:30 am

I was surprised when I couldn't be Morales or Barrera in the new one. Also if you go to fighter share, there's a picture perfect Maidana I downloaded the other day.

ElChupaNibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable-Boy Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Tszyu,Tito, Holmes and Ricardo Lopez

Cable-Boy
Cable-Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by homeless mma fan Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:31 am

ivan calderon, giovani segura, roman gonzalez, king kong, abner mares, just more lighter weight fighters

and a skinny james toney

homeless mma fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down