Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My best friend "2 Cocky" Kevin Matthews fights Sonjay Dutt for the second time.

2 posters

Go down

My best friend "2 Cocky" Kevin Matthews fights Sonjay Dutt for the second time. Empty My best friend "2 Cocky" Kevin Matthews fights Sonjay Dutt for the second time.

Post by Wayne Shotta Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Just wanted to share this with you guys. The crowd completely killed this match but aside from that, the match came out pretty good in my opinion.

Wayne Shotta
Wayne Shotta

Back to top Go down

My best friend "2 Cocky" Kevin Matthews fights Sonjay Dutt for the second time. Empty Re: My best friend "2 Cocky" Kevin Matthews fights Sonjay Dutt for the second time.

Post by Donowaman Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:14 pm

I don't understand why people go to Pro-Wrestling shows, ESPECIALLY smaller shows, without the intention on being a part of the show and making it great. It's just like a concert, give energy to get energy.

The crowd plays a huge roll in events, and they need to fucking realize it.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

My best friend "2 Cocky" Kevin Matthews fights Sonjay Dutt for the second time. Empty Re: My best friend "2 Cocky" Kevin Matthews fights Sonjay Dutt for the second time.

Post by Wayne Shotta Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 pm

It's crazy because he busts his ass working out and dedicating himself to this and the crowd kills the match. I posted his first match with Dutt when they were in Queens and the difference is night and day with the energy and feel of the match.
Wayne Shotta
Wayne Shotta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down