Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Helenius VS Sergei Kharitonov.

3 posters

Go down

Robert Helenius VS Sergei Kharitonov.  Empty Robert Helenius VS Sergei Kharitonov.

Post by CanadianAssault Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:30 pm

CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Robert Helenius VS Sergei Kharitonov.  Empty Re: Robert Helenius VS Sergei Kharitonov.

Post by nodogoshi Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:45 pm

I watched this fight before, Sergei did pretty damn good. he was boxing him pretty well, especially on the inside. I thought Sergei arguably get the better of it when I watched it before, but I don't know. Helenius is very limited, but he's tall and he has good power in both hands. A good boxer would beat him (can you imagine what a guy like old Holyfield, even John Ruiz era Holy, would do to him?), but with how thin the HW division is today, he's a legit contender. The Klitschkos would beat the hell out of him imo, and Adamek would likely outbox him for 10 or 12 rounds (unless he got caught), but Helenius is better than most guys out there. I'd like to see him fight a guy like Eddie Chambers, and I think Chambers could beat him, but it would be a close call. Perhaps David Price could make an interesting fight with a little more development, but I don't expect the promoters would make that fight.

In all frankness, he'll continue to fight no hopers until he eventually gets a title shot, where he'll be outclassed. That is, if he isn't beaten first, as Laiahovik was potentially on his way to doing.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Robert Helenius VS Sergei Kharitonov.  Empty Re: Robert Helenius VS Sergei Kharitonov.

Post by StillWill Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Helenius has improved alot since the amateurs to be fair ^^

I think a fight with either:

a)Deontay Wilder
or
b) Tyson Fury

Would be great matchups and give us a better idea on whos forreal
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down