Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I keep getting redirected

4 posters

Go down

I keep getting redirected Empty I keep getting redirected

Post by dkwrtw Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:27 am

When I type in the URL for this site it keeps redirecting me to some foreign language forum, to this forum, http://takeover.1fr1.net/ , I've double, triple, quadruple checked the URL and I am definitely typing it in right. The only way I can get here is by googling Team Takeover and clicking a link from there.
dkwrtw
dkwrtw

http://www.k1levelposters.net/forums

Back to top Go down

I keep getting redirected Empty Re: I keep getting redirected

Post by Prince Mo Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 am

iv not been getting that problem...

well we have shitty Admins and not to the standard of mods on other certain well respect boards
Prince Mo
Prince Mo
Going Straight For The Kill

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Shore Walcott Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:50 am

Prince Mo wrote:

well we have shitty Admins and not to the standard of mods on other certain well respect boards

Such as Sherdog.net
Jersey Shore Walcott
Jersey Shore Walcott
Brown Pride

http://www.kinnikumantopteam.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glassjaw890 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Jersey Shore Walcott wrote:
Prince Mo wrote:

Such as Sherdog.net

No silly, Maurice was clearly talkin' 'bout the UG. It's the only forum on the interwebs where the posters go to suck cawk and then repeatedly continue to post here even after all they do is complain incessantly about how shitty TT is. They secretly realize it's the only place that they can post as themselves and share their personal opinions, without fear of being ridiculed. The only forum where they don't have to appease 30 year old men who spend their free time posting videos upon request for boys who are their junior by a half-decade or more. These men pine for the old high school days, when they had flowing locks and the closest thing they had to another living being sharing requited love with them was more than an English bulldog. Also, the UG has a very tight knit community. Those guys clearly understand the meaning of supporting individuality. They clearly don't think of such a principle as being personified in the activity of scattered Iranian tribes mimicking monkeys as they pick grains of sand out of each other's grotesquely and simultaneously hilariously verdant patches of body hair. ALLLLLAAAAAAHHHHU AKBAR!

I keep getting redirected Sheikh-Mansour-Leghaei420-420x0

(get pickin')
glassjaw890
glassjaw890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum