Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA Guys you would rather see in Pro Wrestling

2 posters

Go down

MMA Guys you would rather see in Pro Wrestling Empty MMA Guys you would rather see in Pro Wrestling

Post by Hollywood Dang Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Hong Man Choi-
I still think he could have been a major force without this surgery, but let's face the truth that he isn't the same anymore. I still think he has enough energy left to become a good giant-powerhouse in Wrestling (i know smarks often hate them giants but i love em, except the Great Khali). His Sserium isn't the worst base for pro wrestling and just imagine a power bomb of him. You could creat several storylines about him: for example that he is a north korean experiment who was send out to take down weak capitalistic wrestlers (heel) or the same who now fights against Kim.

Ken Shamrock-
Come back Kenny, we miss you.

Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

MMA Guys you would rather see in Pro Wrestling Empty Re: MMA Guys you would rather see in Pro Wrestling

Post by Fletch Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:37 am

Very Happy

Ken was awesome in pro wrestling.... and Japanese puroresu. As Creep said, his worked shoot with Barnett was epic stuff.... two masters
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down