Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think won this fight?

2 posters

Go down

Who do you think won this fight? Empty Who do you think won this fight?

Post by animalfan10 Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:16 pm

It's been out for awhile...but a pretty close and great fight either way...Who do you guys think won it???

Fight starts at 4.24

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Who do you think won this fight? Empty Re: Who do you think won this fight?

Post by Фёдор Емельяненко Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:32 pm

im not in the mood of watching it again right now . watching it live , all i remember , the turk had a good plan , kept composed , and what a massive chin and heart. i remeber telling some dude , watch for this kid to blow trough the turk and then eating my words. the turk fought a good fight , altough he was getting tagged a lot in the last. close fight , they gave it to robin , no complains here.
Фёдор Емельяненко
Фёдор Емельяненко
G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by animalfan10 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Фёдор Емельяненко wrote:im not in the mood of watching it again right now . watching it live , all i remember , the turk had a good plan , kept composed , and what a massive chin and heart. i remeber telling some dude , watch for this kid to blow trough the turk and then eating my words. the turk fought a good fight , altough he was getting tagged a lot in the last. close fight , they gave it to robin , no complains here.

Well watch it again when you get the chance or when you feel like it...I thought it was a fair win for Robin to....but I', usually pretty biased towards the more aggressive fighter...When/if you rewatch it tell me what you think.

I agree...Direkci has a really clever game plan...He basically used his push kick to keep Robin away and then threw straight punches up the middle to stifle him....he did get hit with some huge shots in each round but kept his composure and clinched when he was in trouble...And even through he was defensive for most of the fight...he was holding his ground some of the time and he never outright ran away. Definitely a smart clever fight from him but I also thought Robin won it fairly and he definitely landed the more damaging shots for sure.

And lol at Roosmalens "gorilla charge" at the very end of the 3rd round...He looked like an angry wounded Silverback...

animalfan10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down