Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ricky Hatton Caught Doing Coke on Camera

+4
London Calling
Donowaman
CanadianAssault
Plasma
8 posters

Go down

Ricky Hatton Caught Doing Coke on Camera Empty Ricky Hatton Caught Doing Coke on Camera

Post by Plasma Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:49 am

Not good Ricky, it's not the biggest deal, but the way he was hoovering up those lines, you tell this definitely wasn't his first time. He really seems to be going down hill lately.

Plasma
Plasma

Back to top Go down

Ricky Hatton Caught Doing Coke on Camera Empty Re: Ricky Hatton Caught Doing Coke on Camera

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:42 am

damn I dont no too much on Coke to know the effects on it but I'm guessing it not good..

CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Ricky Hatton Caught Doing Coke on Camera Empty Re: Ricky Hatton Caught Doing Coke on Camera

Post by Donowaman Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:11 am

Don't see why anyone cares. I'd rather have him doing coke than beating women.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:57 am

Id rather him beat women than molest dead cats
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by West85 Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:24 am

Loves the toot tis there before our very eyes. I Don't think he won't be speaking to the female involved in "exposing" him anytime soon.
West85
West85

Back to top Go down

Post by cobra Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Ricky was partying with Fletch apparently
cobra
cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:13 pm

His legacy is now tarnished and it will be hard to remember him for his hard and bravery in the ring.....I'm a die hard Pacquiao fan, but I admired Ricky Hatton....
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:39 pm

rcv604 wrote:His legacy is now tarnished and it will be hard to remember him for his hard and bravery in the ring.....I'm a die hard Pacquiao fan, but I admired Ricky Hatton....

His legacy is tarnished over doing a line of cocaine? Really?
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:53 pm

Donowaman wrote:His legacy is tarnished over doing a line of cocaine? Really?

You may not think so, I don't think so, but to the public, the boxing fans, I think it will. Professional athletes whenever they get involved in things like this, the media crucifies the athlete, it's front page everywhere, it makes them look terrible. There's so many examples of athletes in the lime light caught up in a scandal and that's what they end up being remembered for.

No one talks about Dennis Rodman helping his teams win 5 NBA Championships. They talk about his addictions and weird behavior. Same with OJ Simpson, one of the greatest running backs to ever play in the NFL, but we'll all remember him for the trial. Lawerence Taylor, etc. you can go on and on with the examples.

The same tag will be put around Ricky Hatton's neck unfortunately.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:30 pm

lol i was sat a couple of rows away from him at the mma event he was at that night, i remember him being with that irish whore who secretly videod him, he was wasted at the show
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down