Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news: Ray Sefo officially announces his involvement with the K-1 Final 16 GP

+8
CanadianAssault
Mighty Trust Krusher
armed
guillioREEM
chief108
blueyedsamurai
cobra
rcv604
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking news: Ray Sefo officially announces his involvement with the K-1 Final 16 GP Empty Breaking news: Ray Sefo officially announces his involvement with the K-1 Final 16 GP

Post by rcv604 Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Breaking news direct from Ray Sefo's Facebook:

Breaking news: Ray Sefo officially announces his involvement with the K-1 Final 16 GP Sefofinal16
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking news: Ray Sefo officially announces his involvement with the K-1 Final 16 GP Empty Re: Breaking news: Ray Sefo officially announces his involvement with the K-1 Final 16 GP

Post by cobra Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:13 pm

God dammit....I was hoping Hari would be the surprise fighter Mad
cobra
cobra

Back to top Go down

Breaking news: Ray Sefo officially announces his involvement with the K-1 Final 16 GP Empty Re: Breaking news: Ray Sefo officially announces his involvement with the K-1 Final 16 GP

Post by rcv604 Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:15 pm

cobra wrote:God dammit....I was hoping Hari would be the surprise fighter Mad

I kinda gave up hope on that cobra. I like Ray Sefo a lot, it's good to see him again.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:05 pm

great news! wish it was slim sefo though,oh well should be interesting to see what he can do
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by chief108 Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:49 pm

chief108
chief108
evil genius

http://www.chief108.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guillioREEM Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:55 pm

fuck this bullshit man..
Sefo was done a couple of years ago... he is a mere image what he was back in the day.
I rather wanted to see karaev.. such a shame
And how downgrading ( or how do u say it ) this is for Karaev... He's been training his ass of and now you Sefo says: Oh its ok ive been training a little bit so its ok... pffffffff

Last edited by guillioREEM on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
guillioREEM
guillioREEM

Back to top Go down

Post by chief108 Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:57 pm

call Bas Boon...
probably some shit with Karaev's paperwork...
again...
chief108
chief108
evil genius

http://www.chief108.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guillioREEM Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm

oww its like that..
guillioREEM
guillioREEM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:02 pm

wha? he replaces karaev? i thought it was some super fight, ah thats ghey
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by armed Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:29 am

Sefo doesn't get in shape anymore. Not interested.
armed
armed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:37 am

Such a shame to see Karaev have to drop out as he actually had a favorable match-up in this years WGP.

Spong has been turning it on lately and I just can't see Sefo being in 2000 WGP shape, so I see Tyrone winning a clear-cut decision.
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:48 am

Cool. can't wait for k1
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:34 am

oh well, is still a very interesting and exciting GP, i just hope someone new wins it besides shilt
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:38 am

blueyedsamurai wrote:oh well, is still a very interesting and exciting GP, i just hope someone new wins it besides shilt

Agreed bro, we need a change. Especially if this potentially this could be the last GP.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:04 am

whoever wins it will still be a legit champ, even though badr and remy arent in it. Shilt is still the best and he is in it.

Im excited to see how overeem will do as both fighters he lost to arnt in it
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by armed Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:55 am

blueyedsamurai wrote:whoever wins it will still be a legit champ, even though badr and remy arent in it. Shilt is still the best and he is in it.

Im excited to see how overeem will do as both fighters he lost to arnt in it

I don't see anyone there who matches up well against Schilt. Maybe overeem does, but they probably won't match those 2 until the finals. I was quite impressed with Ghita. He could be a dark horse.
armed
armed

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:42 am

i hope gay sefo wins so he is forced to fight overeem in the finals and back up all the shit he talked about overeem

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:45 am

stu3ufc wrote:i hope gay sefo wins so he is forced to fight overeem in the finals and back up all the shit he talked about overeem

i hope so as well, i thought it was a bit low when the commentry team were hoping that he lost.

They were all anal on the whole mma guy beating K1 but semmy has already done that
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by armed Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 pm

blueyedsamurai wrote:
stu3ufc wrote:i hope gay sefo wins so he is forced to fight overeem in the finals and back up all the shit he talked about overeem

i hope so as well, i thought it was a bit low when the commentry team were hoping that he lost.

They were all anal on the whole mma guy beating K1 but semmy has already done that

Schilt wasn't much of an mma fighter.

That cheer-leading was pretty bad though. Way too close to being a zuffa broadcast.
armed
armed

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:32 pm

armed wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:

That cheer-leading was pretty bad though. Way too close to being a zuffa broadcast.

You watch your whore mouth. He lost early because he was a noob, and only lost to TOP fighters later in his MMA career.

Schilt is legit.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:34 pm

armed wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:

he might not of been the best, but he is still legit, even fedor said shilt is the hardest fighter he has ever faced
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by armed Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:05 pm

blueyedsamurai wrote:
armed wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:

he might not of been the best, but he is still legit, even fedor said shilt is the hardest fighter he has ever faced

Fedor said that? I bet kharitonov didn't.
armed
armed

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:35 pm

armed wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:
armed wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:

he sure did, and kharitonov nearly got knocked out before he took him down
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by armed Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:38 pm

blueyedsamurai wrote:
armed wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:
armed wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:

Oh yeah, very few men should stand with Schilt. Kharitonov opened up a can of kill when it hit the ground though.

I'll have to watch that fight again. Good fight.
armed
armed

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:27 pm

armed wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:
armed wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:
armed wrote:
blueyedsamurai wrote:

Oh yeah, very few men should stand with Schilt. Kharitonov opened up a can of kill when it hit the ground though.

I'll have to watch that fight again. Good fight.

awesome fight, semmy doesnt have a bad ground game, his TDD and wrestling suck though.
I wonder how much punishment he would of received if the camera didnt show the close up of his messed up face which made the ref stop the fight
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next