Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Andy Hug Documentary...Bloodstain has shed tears watching this

+2
Shawner
Bloodstain Lane
6 posters

Go down

The Andy Hug Documentary...Bloodstain has shed tears watching this Empty The Andy Hug Documentary...Bloodstain has shed tears watching this

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:10 pm

I know hes a K-1 fighter...but I wanna post it here since this is where most of the traffic is...IMO this is a must watch...its captivating,emotional and heart wrenching...its a mix of japanese and english lanhuage but you get the gist...This man is a legend and inspiration to all fighters...his axe kicks and spinning heel kicks were a thing of a beauty...I can understand if watching every video is a bit too much...but if your just gonna watch one...watch Part 12(the last video)...when his son starts talking about his dad and that he misses him I CRYED...in that video you see what he meant to the Japanese and his familt...ANDY HUG FOREVER !!!

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

The Andy Hug Documentary...Bloodstain has shed tears watching this Empty Re: The Andy Hug Documentary...Bloodstain has shed tears watching this

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:15 pm

I cant even watch that last video...too emotional for me =(
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

The Andy Hug Documentary...Bloodstain has shed tears watching this Empty Re: The Andy Hug Documentary...Bloodstain has shed tears watching this

Post by Shawner Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:26 am

I can't believe i don't know more about this guy!! I saw a highlight of his awhile back the dude has some sick skills. Thanks for the vids bro i will definitely check all of the out.
Shawner
Shawner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:31 am

no prob Shawner....you will learn alot about K-1 and JMMA here especially with guys like me,stu and fletch around
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:58 am

*resists urge to move thread to K1 section* Wink

Favourite Hug moment, hands down - trading axe kicks with Mirko. That is fucking why people like us watch fightsports, to see top fighters taking risks and showing brilliant skills, while laying it on the line in the way that far too few UFC fighters do these days....

Not to mention that Hug died only a few months after the fight, due to leukemia..... he already had it when he fought CroCop in a classic, victorious "big time" farewell.... (he fought again in July, died in August)

Hug is top 4-6 K1 GOAT, without a doubt.... even though Semmy and Hoost have the most Grand Prix wins, you CANNOT ignore the records of Hug and Peter Aerts... Hug is def a lege
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:31 am

Yeah man, Andy Hug the blue eyed samurai. I saw one of his fights via bootleg vhs against Ernesto Hoost 97 GP finals. It was the first glimpse of K1 and I soon became a fan of his and K1. If you watch his last two fights against Cro Cop and Nobu you can tell Andy's illness affecting him. RIP a true legend.
Casper
Casper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:13 am

Great Post Casper

Hug is a MARTIAL ARTS LEGEND

They dont make them like him anymore
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by DogKrapFace Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:23 am

wow one of the best southpaw strikers out there, he really made contact alot more often that not with the overhand left. Excellent fighter
DogKrapFace
DogKrapFace

Back to top Go down

Post by frogman Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 am

thx for the post and share
i have question sir
he fought in 2000 against cro cop then die in that year
is means that he has leukemia when fought cro cop

frogman
frogman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:17 am

frogman wrote:thx for the post and share
i have question sir
he fought in 2000 against cro cop then die in that year
is means that he has leukemia when fought cro cop

Yea he did...which makes it even more of a special win
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down