Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Man who made me fall in love with Fighting...IRON MIKE TYSON

2 posters

Go down

The Man who made me fall in love with Fighting...IRON MIKE TYSON Empty The Man who made me fall in love with Fighting...IRON MIKE TYSON

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:06 am

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER !!!

Last edited by Bloodstain Lane on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

The Man who made me fall in love with Fighting...IRON MIKE TYSON Empty Re: The Man who made me fall in love with Fighting...IRON MIKE TYSON

Post by Grindbastard Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:32 am

Man this guy represents a true fighting spirit! fuck all the controversy when he stepped in the ring none of that bullshit ever mattered nor that it should.

Grindbastard
O.G

Back to top Go down

The Man who made me fall in love with Fighting...IRON MIKE TYSON Empty Re: The Man who made me fall in love with Fighting...IRON MIKE TYSON

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:35 am

yea bro...I only put emphasis on what happens INSIDE the ring...I remember being 7 years old and watching him destroy Michael Spinks with my dad and grandfather...its a moment I will never forget...and the day I fell in love with combat sports...plus I was born 5 minutes from where he was born...so I guess I also have that hometown love
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:42 am

greatest ring entrance ever...INTIMIDATION

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down