Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who out there has the best shot to actually beat a Klitschko

+5
Mighty Trust Krusher
Donowaman
CanadianAssault
Kid Gavilan
2ez
9 posters

Go down

Who out there has the best shot to actually beat a Klitschko Empty Who out there has the best shot to actually beat a Klitschko

Post by 2ez Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:54 pm

Brigg' odds arent looking good at the moment tho he might have a punchers chance but that was same for so many previous opponents who just looked horrible against the Klitschkos. maybe faster fighters moving up from lower divisions like David Haye and Tomasz Adamek could do somthing against them. I just saw that even Antonio Tarver has come out of retirement- moved up to heavyweight and wants a shot at the Klitschko's. Is anyone ever gonna beat these guys before they retire?
2ez
2ez

Back to top Go down

Who out there has the best shot to actually beat a Klitschko Empty Re: Who out there has the best shot to actually beat a Klitschko

Post by Kid Gavilan Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Klitschko's are a threat to each other, of course they won't fight each other.
Out of everyone out there, probably Adamek. REALLY SLIM CHANCE THOUGH.
Tarver? Hell no.
Handy Haye? Talks a lot of BS, but will never walk the walk. He'll fight in the ufc before he gets in the ring with either Klitschko.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Who out there has the best shot to actually beat a Klitschko Empty Re: Who out there has the best shot to actually beat a Klitschko

Post by CanadianAssault Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Just watched the Tarver fight and the guy looked okay but not so good so no I don't think he has a chance to defeat a Klitschko. He should go fight James toney or Holyfield.

Adamek has a all right chance to beat a klitschko I'm sure we will see him fighting wlad in 2011.

David Haye he has a chance as well but looks like his not confident in beating a Kiltschko so he may as well keep ducking them.

The guy with the Best chance to beat a Klitschko is...
Alexander Povetkin
Hopfully we will see alex fighting vitali or wlad sometime in 2011.

Alexander Dimitrenk needs to get some fights in asap billed some wins up again and go for a shot at the klitschkos he can put up a tuff fight.

Nikolay Valuev needs some fights as well again since his lose to david haye before he can fight vitali/wlad.

so IMO Alexander Povetkin Or Tomaz Adamak have the best shot at beating wald/vitali Klitschko lets hope they fight them sometime in 2011.

CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:43 am

Can't find the whole fight.
227 lbs for Povetkin.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:59 am

that is lastest fight? Heard he was gonna fight again on oct 30th
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:49 am

Last night.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:50 am

Nothing schedule according to Boxrec.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ez Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Wladimir is gonna fight british heavyweight champion Danny Chisora. He's a young undeated figher similar build to Sam Peter probably doesnt have much of a shot. David Haye is gonna fight Audley Harrison in London. Aundley a tall guy was olympic gold in 2004 but kinda a chump
2ez
2ez

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ez Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:13 pm

And Adamek is gonna fight some bum in like December. I think they might do Vitali - Adamek in America next year. They might also do Wladimir vs David Haye sometime next year.
2ez
2ez

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:27 pm

I'd KO that can.

DEEP > BOXING
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:18 am

Donowaman wrote:I'd KO that can.

DEEP > BOXING

Watching paint dry > your posts.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:19 am

2ez wrote:And Adamek is gonna fight some bum in like December. I think they might do Vitali - Adamek in America next year. They might also do Wladimir vs David Haye sometime next year.

A Klitschko vs Handy Haye will never happen.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:52 am

Kid Gavilan wrote:
2ez wrote:And Adamek is gonna fight some bum in like December. I think they might do Vitali - Adamek in America next year. They might also do Wladimir vs David Haye sometime next year.

A Klitschko vs Handy Haye will never happen.

no I made em fight on fight night round 4 Very Happy
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:58 am

Haye is too scared, I guarantee he loses his title before he even gets a shot at Klitschko.

Povetkin isn't ready and Adamek, even with his boxing, I fear is too small.
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robotron Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:47 pm

david tua in a street fight!
Robotron
Robotron

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanio Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Adamek's head movement isn't good enough Arreola was too successful with his jab so never mind a Klitschko.

David Haye is the best candidate i mean when was the last time Vitali (for example) fought someone as athletic and elusive as Haye??

If they fight i really do think Haye would win, Vitali seems to fade after 9 rounds (admittedly not massively) but yet still looks good as his opponents have eaten a shit load of death jabs by this point.

I just think if Haye can dance around the ring getting hit as little as possible by using the tactics he adopted for the Valuev fight and then by the 8th he has to land bombs and land em often on a tired Vitali taking into consideration where they both are in their careers i think this could be the one where the younger man prevails.

I know its risky going for broke banking all on a KO on especially with Vitali's chin but come on if its in Germany dont ya think its riskier hitting and running for a points decision?

Seanio
I'd Rather Walk
I'd Rather Walk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Seanio wrote:Adamek's head movement isn't good enough Arreola was too successful with his jab so never mind a Klitschko.

David Haye is the best candidate i mean when was the last time Vitali (for example) fought someone as athletic and elusive as Haye??

If they fight i really do think Haye would win, Vitali seems to fade after 9 rounds (admittedly not massively) but yet still looks good as his opponents have eaten a shit load of death jabs by this point.

I just think if Haye can dance around the ring getting hit as little as possible by using the tactics he adopted for the Valuev fight and then by the 8th he has to land bombs and land em often on a tired Vitali taking into consideration where they both are in their careers i think this could be the one where the younger man prevails.

I know its risky going for broke banking all on a KO on especially with Vitali's chin but come on if its in Germany dont ya think its riskier hitting and running for a points decision?

cheers

This was a long time in coming. Welcome to TT cunt

Admin
Admin

http://teamtakeover.forum-express.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Seanio wrote:Adamek's head movement isn't good enough Arreola was too successful with his jab so never mind a Klitschko.

co-sign on all except Vitali losing. He may fade, but he just hospitalised Briggs... hardly "not-dangerous" as the fight wears on

Maybe in 3 years, imo.... Vitali is still a dangerous beast. More robotic than Wlad, but much tougher

smiley

Admin
Admin

http://teamtakeover.forum-express.com

Back to top Go down

Post by w9 Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:49 am

David Haye is very fast for a heavyweight
w9
w9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:30 am

Handy Haye is very gutless for a heavyweight.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down