Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mosab Amrani vs Mootje Khamal Episode 2...Man these are getting just as good as the Reem's Documentry

5 posters

Go down

Mosab Amrani vs Mootje Khamal Episode 2...Man these are getting just as good as the Reem's Documentry Empty Mosab Amrani vs Mootje Khamal Episode 2...Man these are getting just as good as the Reem's Documentry

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:49 am

Love Mosab's swagger

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Mosab Amrani vs Mootje Khamal Episode 2...Man these are getting just as good as the Reem's Documentry Empty Re: Mosab Amrani vs Mootje Khamal Episode 2...Man these are getting just as good as the Reem's Documentry

Post by snakerattle79 Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:58 am

snakerattle79
snakerattle79

http://www.steverattlemma.com

Back to top Go down

Mosab Amrani vs Mootje Khamal Episode 2...Man these are getting just as good as the Reem's Documentry Empty Re: Mosab Amrani vs Mootje Khamal Episode 2...Man these are getting just as good as the Reem's Documentry

Post by Fletch Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:10 am

Fight billed as "The King of Amsterdam"

The lad is being tipped. Thanks for the post Laneski. You better be going Razz
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:30 pm

I cant brother,my grandpops is day to day...I have to be here to support my family...I will be there in March for the big tournament
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:I cant brother,my grandpops is day to day...I have to be here to support my family...I will be there in March for the big tournament

My Grandad had a stomer in 2003 for cancer of the bladder, and gall bladder removal last Christmas... it's gotten to the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" stage with him now Smile

I used to have to do that, the day-to-day on tenterhooks thing. ^ It's fucking tough.

Hope yours lasts as long as mine has.

As for Dec 18, I may have to cancel that ferry.... big expenditure if The Boys aren't going!
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by afavdotinfo Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:36 pm

snakerattle79 wrote:

This is not a clip produces by AFAV.
afavdotinfo
afavdotinfo

http://www.afav.info

Back to top Go down

Post by afavdotinfo Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Mosab Amrani teaches his pupils at team Amrani.

afavdotinfo
afavdotinfo

http://www.afav.info

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:58 am

dutch moroccans > the world. real stand up fighters.
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down