Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-final robbery in K-1 MAX GP???? (spoilers inside)

+3
Zambo
Frank
Fletch
7 posters

Go down

Semi-final robbery in K-1 MAX GP????  (spoilers inside) Empty Semi-final robbery in K-1 MAX GP???? (spoilers inside)

Post by Fletch Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:55 am

Anything think that Zambidis beat Petrosyan?

Keep this thread clean, just opinions. They're both great fighters.

Just asking, as people (elsewhere) are already seeming to taint Petrosyan's 2nd consecutive K-1 MAX Grand Prix championship.... claiming he shouldn't have been in the final
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Semi-final robbery in K-1 MAX GP????  (spoilers inside) Empty Re: Semi-final robbery in K-1 MAX GP???? (spoilers inside)

Post by Frank Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:57 am

Well that stupid channel cut off the first round, I gave the second to Zambids and the 3rd to Petro. I didn't even get to see the first round or the DRAGO VS kamal fight. Next time FEG needs to work shit out with HDNET and get us a live English stream that shows ALL of the fights. No tape delay.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Semi-final robbery in K-1 MAX GP????  (spoilers inside) Empty Re: Semi-final robbery in K-1 MAX GP???? (spoilers inside)

Post by Zambo Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:02 am

i think zambo must be used to it by now
sad part is this was really his best chance to win it and to once again lose controversially he must be considering whether he should bother anymore

minimum extension round, but with the knockdown who knows
Zambo
Zambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:09 am

Zambo wrote:i think zambo must be used to it by now

lol, the Guy Mezger of K-1 MAX

minimum extension round, but with the knockdown who knows

"The Knockdown" - that's it my man
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:18 am

I heard Zambids got whooped in the first round, if that was the case it's 2 rounds for Petro, and he is the winner even if they count the Knock down. Night night!

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambo Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:25 am

well need to see the whole fight anyway to make a proper call but even then
10-9
8 -10
10-9
extra round?

if zambo v chahid got an extra round, then this deserved one too
Zambo
Zambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:40 am

I wouldn't have minded seeing an extra round. I only got to see 2 rounds, both won a round to me.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 am

Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Buddha_Cat Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:42 am

I'm going to reserve judgement till I see all 3 rounds in HD. I saw the 2&3 rd on two seperate streams. The first was grainy as fuck and it looked like Giorgio was getting battered. The second stream was better, it seemed that a lot of Zambo's shots were air bombs.
Buddha_Cat
Buddha_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambo Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:30 pm

the fact that its even being talked about in this manner shows that an extra round was needed.. seems that if zambo doesnt get the ko it always goes to an extra round
Zambo
Zambo

Back to top Go down

Post by R3D Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:58 pm

It was controvercial, but its not like Zambo won HANDS DOWN. He gave Petro a very tough fight.
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Zambo wrote:the fact that its even being talked about in this manner shows that an extra round was needed.. seems that if zambo doesnt get the ko it always goes to an extra round

Bang on
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:30 pm

I had it like this :

1. Petro
2. Zambo
3. Petro

All 10-9's. But I'd have been fine with someone scoring the third a draw, and wanting a fourth.

Hopefully we'll get a rematch next year, even with the loss Zambo's had quite the career resurgence.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by blueyedsamurai Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:33 am

Donowaman wrote:I had it like this :

1. Petro
2. Zambo
3. Petro

All 10-9's. But I'd have been fine with someone scoring the third a draw, and wanting a fourth.

Hopefully we'll get a rematch next year, even with the loss Zambo's had quite the career resurgence.

yeh zambo has looked great, thats the best he has done in k1 for a long time
blueyedsamurai
blueyedsamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down