Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COC-Elite Season Finale

3 posters

Go down

COC-Elite Season Finale Empty COC-Elite Season Finale

Post by PathOfNames Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:22 am

Hello, I doubt anyone here still remembers me. But I posted here a few times about the show I work for; Champions of Champions Elite. It's a Muay Thai fighting show on G4TV. Anyway, we're having our season finale (possibly our last...) on December 17th. I'm just going around wanting to get the word out to anyone that has liked it so far.

For the last one we're going to be showing the Tyrone Spong VS Nathan "Carnage" Corbett fight from last year. In case you didn't know, this fight was a pretty big deal. Spong would only fight Corbett if he didn't use his elbows on him. An unclear referee call and two KO's later the entire audience was in an uproar on what the hell happened. We'll be showing the whole thing, including the craziness that ensued afterwards.

Here's a quick promo:

http://community.coc-elite.com/video/281/Champions-of-Champions-Elite-Season-Finale-Promo.aspx

I'd like to thank all of you for letting me hang out on your forums. It's been great getting to know some of you. I really loved hearing all your feedback as well, it really helped.

Also, to those who have been keeping up with us; I know it was kind of a bust at first, but we are still currently airing the 2010 Kings Cup tournament on PPV and video on demand. Just check your listings if you still want to check it out.

If you liked our show at all, and want to see more Muay Thai on TV, just go to our website. We have lots of clips in the Community section. Plus our blog is updated every week.

I'll stick around if anyone replies to this. But, as always, if mods don't approve, go ahead and ban/delete thread. Hate to be a bother.

http://cocelite.com

http://blog.cocelite.com

PathOfNames

Back to top Go down

COC-Elite Season Finale Empty Re: COC-Elite Season Finale

Post by Wisdom Blows Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:13 pm

fuck that, you're welcome here anytime.

war pathofnames!
Wisdom Blows
Wisdom Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:25 pm

I watch G4 all the time and I've never heard of your show.. This blows my mind.

I will make sure to tune in next time.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by PathOfNames Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:15 am

Thanks guys, I hope you'll enjoy!

@Jride They show it once a month, which is probably why you've never heard of it. Plus they never really helped us out much in advertising. Thanks for thinking about giving it a viewing!

PathOfNames

Back to top Go down

Post by PathOfNames Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:27 am

I forgot to mention, One-Armed Bandit, Baxter Humby is going to be calling someone out on our next episode.

PathOfNames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down