Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Takeover:Lets support our boys Mosab Amrani,Murthel Groenhart and Aussie...All 3 are fighting on this Saturday's "It's Showtime" card

4 posters

Go down

Team Takeover:Lets support our boys Mosab Amrani,Murthel Groenhart and Aussie...All 3 are fighting on this Saturday's "It's Showtime" card Empty Team Takeover:Lets support our boys Mosab Amrani,Murthel Groenhart and Aussie...All 3 are fighting on this Saturday's "It's Showtime" card

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:29 am

All 3 are friends of Team Takeover and have voiced there support for us...so lets support them...you can order the event here...

http://showtimefights.com/

Mosab Amrani

Murthel Groenhart

Aussie
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Team Takeover:Lets support our boys Mosab Amrani,Murthel Groenhart and Aussie...All 3 are fighting on this Saturday's "It's Showtime" card Empty Re: Team Takeover:Lets support our boys Mosab Amrani,Murthel Groenhart and Aussie...All 3 are fighting on this Saturday's "It's Showtime" card

Post by Fletch Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:36 am

I was gonna go to this... will fuck the ferry off now Sad

Might go early next year - I've never chalked off Amsterdam, even though you can get a ferry from Yorkshire to Holland!

As for this card, it looks good. "King of Amsterdam" - pretty good hype to say it's local talent fighting.

Boxin
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Team Takeover:Lets support our boys Mosab Amrani,Murthel Groenhart and Aussie...All 3 are fighting on this Saturday's "It's Showtime" card Empty Re: Team Takeover:Lets support our boys Mosab Amrani,Murthel Groenhart and Aussie...All 3 are fighting on this Saturday's "It's Showtime" card

Post by Callum Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:38 am

looking forward to seeing aussie again he impressed me last time out.

hopefully they can give us the KOs #44 didnt
Callum
Callum

Back to top Go down

Post by Callum Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:40 am

i wanna go to the amsterdam arena show, tickets go on sale february 1st

Callum
Callum

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:39 pm

I'm psyched for this. I bought 44 and was highly impressed. the only word I can think of to describe their presentation is...."arcade".

They have a KO gallery, a champions gallery, solid titties throughout and good fights.

Anyone know what time this thing starts though? I cant seem to find out anywhere. I'm hoping its not at some weird ass time here.
gumby
gumby
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down