Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semmy Schilt vs Jake Shileds K1 rules

+3
Croatia K1
Fletch
goddamnsleepingpill
7 posters

Go down

semmy vs jake Shileds K1 Rules

Semmy Schilt vs Jake Shileds K1 rules I_vote_lcap15%Semmy Schilt vs Jake Shileds K1 rules I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
Semmy Schilt vs Jake Shileds K1 rules I_vote_lcap85%Semmy Schilt vs Jake Shileds K1 rules I_vote_rcap 85% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 20

Semmy Schilt vs Jake Shileds K1 rules Empty Semmy Schilt vs Jake Shileds K1 rules

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:28 am

this is just as ridiculous as Anderson vs georges. gtfo anybody who said gsp.
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Semmy Schilt vs Jake Shileds K1 rules Empty Re: Semmy Schilt vs Jake Shileds K1 rules

Post by Fletch Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:29 am

What does this thread achieve?
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Semmy Schilt vs Jake Shileds K1 rules Empty Re: Semmy Schilt vs Jake Shileds K1 rules

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 am

1.it further shows my hatred for gsp
2.it shows how ridiculous anderson vs gsp really is by way of hyperbole
3.it provides moderte lulz for some
4.gives people another reason to call me an idiot
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Croatia K1 Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:43 am

I voted for Jake Shields, reason being, he fights for the UFC, the ultimate proving ground for Warriors, Semmy Schily on the other hand fights in Japan so there is no way he could beat our American Hero.
Croatia K1
Croatia K1

Back to top Go down

Post by Croatia K1 Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:44 am

Whos quote is in your signature btw? Is that Hari's?
Croatia K1
Croatia K1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaelsonnen Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:45 am

Croatia K1 wrote:I voted for Jake Shields, reason being, he fights for the UFC, the ultimate proving ground for Warriors, Semmy Schily on the other hand fights in Japan so there is no way he could beat our American Hero.

this
Chaelsonnen
Chaelsonnen

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:48 am

Croatia K1 wrote:Whos quote is in your signature btw? Is that Hari's?
yes, that quote is epic isnt it?!
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Croatia K1 Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:50 am

Haha yeah I agree it is. Hari is the man, always fun to watch.
Croatia K1
Croatia K1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:57 am

Semmy: 3
Jake: 7

Thread backfire.

owned!
Beers Cheers!
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:11 am

i voted for Jake too!
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutts Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:09 am

Jake by a landslide. Do you realize who you're talking about? This is fucking Jake Shields, the guy who just beat Dan Henderson. Jake just went to Thailand to train with the BEST Thai trainers in the world! Do you realize this guy just beat Hendo? He trains with the Diaz brothers who are renowned for their striking. Do you realize how much this kid's striking has improved in his last few fights?

Who the fuck is Semmy Schilt? Does Semmy Schilt fight in the UFC? Our guys fight the best competition 3 times a year. I don't know much about this guy, but I heard he just lost to some old lumberjacker guy in some amateur tournament. How is this even comparable? How is this even debatable? This guy is 7 foot and can't even beat up a frail grandpa. Semmy Schilt shouldn't be watching fight sports let alone competing in them.

Let me tell you something this K-1 striking thing is a myth. Did you see Mark Hunt? This guy supposedly has K-1 striking. Did he use it? Do you know who Cro Cop is? This guy used to be a champion kickboxer and do you see what our guys did to him? K-1 striking may mean something but the pinnacle of striking is UFC level striking. Guys like Frank Mir, Gonzaga outstruck Cro Cop .. these are the premier strikers of this world.

I'm telling you man, these hardcore MMA fans are fucking crazy... If I went out and picked some Japanese frail 100 pound pencil neck nerd and made him fight Brock Lesnar, these guys would bet the house on that guy simply because of their UFC hate. It's astonishing. It's crazy. I don't know how to fucking explain it. These Americans are traitors to their own flag, they won't even support their own fucking army... I bet you my entire bank account if Russia invaded Atlanta, Georgia these guys would be the ones rendezvousing with the Russians and helping them blow up strategical buildings in their own fucking state. Guys would be sitting on top of Russian Tanks with a Russian translator begging them to blow up the nearest McDonalds.

Listen man... if the Lorenzos asked me to bid their whole bank accounts / house for any fight it would be this, I'm 100% confident Jake Shields will win.

</DanaWhite>
Gutts
Gutts

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:20 am

you had me rolling at he just lost to some old lumberjacking guy in an amatuer tournament...fucking classic!!!!
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom Blows Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:05 am

anderson vs. gsp in a kickboxing match would be much, MUCH closer than shields vs. schilt.

we need a wasteland for threads like this.
Wisdom Blows
Wisdom Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:59 am

wisdom ease up man, its just for fun. I know why you can be testy sometimes, ive been to Pittsburgh, yin guyz going dawntawn to see dem stillerz? The chicks in Pitt were the fattest ugliest cows I have ever seen, i would be grumpy too mate. ease up and laugh a little here sometimes.
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom Blows Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:41 pm

my gf is a fox. i dont need to worry about it.

your GSP hate is obnoxious, and im not even close to being the only one who feels that way.
Wisdom Blows
Wisdom Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down