Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why is andre ward only fighting in Oakland?

5 posters

Go down

why is andre ward only fighting in Oakland? Empty why is andre ward only fighting in Oakland?

Post by martin Balboa Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:54 pm

he is allways the "hometown-decision winner". Only fighting in his living room will not turn him into a real champion.

people start to make jokes about him. he is unbeaten but it seems that nobody has any respect for him, cause he is fighting allways in oakland and he can't KO anybody (just watch the allen green fight).

do we have here some andre ward experts here. why is he never leaving his "living room"?
martin Balboa
martin Balboa

Back to top Go down

why is andre ward only fighting in Oakland? Empty Re: why is andre ward only fighting in Oakland?

Post by CanadianAssault Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:13 am

cuz he wants home town advantage. I watched the Bika/ward fight and bika was doing great in the begging he won like 4-5 rounds and when the score cards came it was something fucked up like 117 - 108.

when him and carl froch fight then it will mostlikly be in vegas since carl said he will refuse a fight in cali with ward.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

why is andre ward only fighting in Oakland? Empty Re: why is andre ward only fighting in Oakland?

Post by DieOff Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:30 am

CanadianAssault wrote:cuz he wants home town advantage. I watched the Bika/ward fight and bika was doing great in the begging he won like 4-5 rounds and when the score cards came it was something fucked up like 117 - 108.

when him and carl froch fight then it will mostlikly be in vegas since carl said he will refuse a fight in cali with ward.

Froch is smart, lol.

I also watched the Bika/Ward fight when it first broadcast and Bika was doing very exceptional, not just for him, but just in general, and like you said, the score cards came in, and it was like "WTF"... Kinda tainted the fight for me. Like a few days after the fight i was already in the perspective of "meh... that fight wasn't all that". All because of the way the end result was passed off, not in the actual way it ended.
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:16 am

its where all the realest people are at
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Soy Chingon Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:03 pm

cause he wants his hometown referees to allow him to get away with everything
Soy Chingon
Soy Chingon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down