Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First time back on the mat in 7 years today.

5 posters

Go down

First time back on the mat in 7 years today. Empty First time back on the mat in 7 years today.

Post by RocknRolla380 Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:06 am

My legs are finished and I threw up god knows how many times. I think I turned a BJJ kid to check out some catch wrestling things and proved to myself the majority of my skills are still hanging around. Gonna be a long haul back to that shape I need but all these talks with Creep over the years has given me wisdom to keep with me. Also learned I still have a vicious arm drag takedown that College kids couldn't defend. cheers

RocknRolla380

Back to top Go down

First time back on the mat in 7 years today. Empty Re: First time back on the mat in 7 years today.

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:45 am

RocknRolla380 wrote:My legs are finished and I threw up god knows how many times. I think I turned a BJJ kid to check out some catch wrestling things and proved to myself the majority of my skills are still hanging around. Gonna be a long haul back to that shape I need but all these talks with Creep over the years has given me wisdom to keep with me. Also learned I still have a vicious arm drag takedown that College kids couldn't defend. cheers

Dan Gable is pleased with your success, effort, and fighting spirit. He asks if you will kindly help him chop some wood for his dinner.

First time back on the mat in 7 years today. Dan-Gable-JI8S1247

First time back on the mat in 7 years today. Dan-Gable-JI8S1301
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

First time back on the mat in 7 years today. Empty Re: First time back on the mat in 7 years today.

Post by DB Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:45 pm

War Brother
Getting back on the mat is about as fun as you can get.
DB
DB

http://rabbit-punch.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Pancake Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Just about to start myself, never trained before though. It sounds like it's going to be a couple of hard first sessions.
Mr.Pancake
Mr.Pancake

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:09 am

All steel must be forged in the fires of....uhh...fires...In order to become steel..or somthing.

What are you going to start dere brah. Rasslin', Juder , Sumer, Pajama Wrasslin ? lol
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Pancake Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:09 am

Well I really dont have a clue, but according to the club they teach Shooto/MMA. So I'm guessing that it's more of a SW type of club and not BJJ atleast no-gi in that case.

But I'm really pumped! bounce
Mr.Pancake
Mr.Pancake

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:34 pm

I wish I knew a gym were they had shoot rasslin. Im forced to go to BJJ gyms round here ... Sad
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by RocknRolla380 Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:01 pm

The MMA gym I joined out here actually has some guys that are catch wrestlers. They teach BJJ, Catch, Sambo, Judo, Muay Thai, Boxing. Not too shabby for a country town in Georgia.

RocknRolla380

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Shit your telling me. If you tell people are here your a Catch Wrestler they either never heard of if, or laugh it off wich is fine because a rolling toe hold, half crab, belly to belly suplex, or neck crank is just around the corner from dere.

Fuck this. Make room on your couch. I need to train Catch somewhere, and Im moving in.
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by RocknRolla380 Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:44 am

lol, I asked the guy when he said submission grappling if they worked Catch Wrestling and he told me the main teacher was a huge Saku fan and idolized the Takada Dojo so I was sold. I surprised myself this morning, I had a kid on my back trying to work a hook in and I was able to Granby Roll out before he even got reset to try and leg in again.

RocknRolla380

Back to top Go down

Post by bfnick Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:44 am

I wish there was a Judo school where I live
bfnick
bfnick

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:09 am

RocknRolla380 wrote:lol, I asked the guy when he said submission grappling if they worked Catch Wrestling and he told me the main teacher was a huge Saku fan and idolized the Takada Dojo so I was sold. I surprised myself this morning, I had a kid on my back trying to work a hook in and I was able to Granby Roll out before he even got reset to try and leg in again.

Might I suggest somthing a bit

Nastyer Twisted Evil

''

God Bless Shin locks...

I lovem!

Nice job on the granby btw ! thumbs up
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by RocknRolla380 Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Had a week off because of the ice storm. I got some real HW's to work with next week. Here's hoping none of them are shooters or no how to defend leg riders.

RocknRolla380

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:40 am

I am once again gymless. This is getting super gay... Sad
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by RocknRolla380 Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:38 am

What happened with this one?

RocknRolla380

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum