Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CAMBO Federation

2 posters

Go down

The CAMBO Federation Empty The CAMBO Federation

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:27 am

Discussion of all things Sambo. Technique,training,debate,news,events etc etc.
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

The CAMBO Federation Empty Re: The CAMBO Federation

Post by Casper Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Sambo! Put on your Kurtkas and lets get rolling!

A quick demonstration. If your a judokan you will recoqnize some of the moves being demonstrated.

Volk Han training Kharatoniv and Fedor! Han also demonstrates my favorite submission. The calf crush!

A demonstration of Combat Sambo by Volk Han(Cant pronounce his real name much less spell it!) Basic Moves. Van was also a Hybrid Wrestler.

Sambo for MMA/Training.

Gokor Chivichyan! I have yet to find this DVD. If you find it online anywhere let me know! This dvd has some of the best Leglocks that I have ever seen! I have to give credit where credit is due. Gokor is also a Judokan.

I have this DVD and I absolutly love it! I agree with his philosphy about leglocks.

An interview with Serge Gerlach. He talks about what Sambo is and his history with the art.

And the Coup de grĂ¢ce! Human Weapon: Sambo! Featuring Fedor. While watching this I really wanted that Chambers guy to get his face smashed.

Casper
Casper

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Sambo lesson for the day! Rolling to knee bar! Practice until you kneebar your wife!!!!!

Casper
Casper

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Casting Punch

There are several schools of thought on these. I dont normally turn my wrist completely when I throw this particular punch. I do these because I find I have a bit more power and I feel as those my wrist isn't about to break.

Casper
Casper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum