Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you guys help me put together a thread of just Fedor training, not his fight videos.

+2
London Calling
goddamnsleepingpill
6 posters

Go down

Can you guys help me put together a thread of just Fedor training, not his fight videos. Empty Can you guys help me put together a thread of just Fedor training, not his fight videos.

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:49 am

I am completely fascinated and obsessed with his training methods, i want to put together a thread of a bunch of training videos that you guys find around the web.

Ill start:
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Can you guys help me put together a thread of just Fedor training, not his fight videos. Empty Re: Can you guys help me put together a thread of just Fedor training, not his fight videos.

Post by London Calling Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:52 am

London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Can you guys help me put together a thread of just Fedor training, not his fight videos. Empty Re: Can you guys help me put together a thread of just Fedor training, not his fight videos.

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:08 am

I love seeing Mousassi in that vid, it makes it look like he is just a student not one of the baddest men on the planet!
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:54 am

London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:27 am

+1 on this fucking thread.

I can watch Fedor training videos all fucking day.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaverbrook Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:19 am

Beaverbrook
Beaverbrook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:42 am

Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:56 am

Here is Fedor giving a seminar in english

StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:51 am

anybody have any videos of fedor hitting a heavy bag? THere was this one vid of him recently of just heavy bag training, i could watch that for hours on loop.
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by the mid 90's Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 am

Similar subject but does any one know where I can find the Gif of Fedor throwing a real fast combo in a hallway, I presume it's from one of his pride fights.

Been looking for it forever.
the mid 90's
the mid 90's

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down