Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adamek Fights a Klitschko in September?!?!

+2
Kid Gavilan
rcv604
6 posters

Go down

Adamek Fights a Klitschko in September?!?! Empty Adamek Fights a Klitschko in September?!?!

Post by rcv604 Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:46 am

rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Adamek Fights a Klitschko in September?!?! Empty Re: Adamek Fights a Klitschko in September?!?!

Post by Kid Gavilan Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:34 am

Adamek > Handy Haye.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Adamek Fights a Klitschko in September?!?! Empty Re: Adamek Fights a Klitschko in September?!?!

Post by CanadianAssault Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:58 am

cheers

Man I can not wait for this fight. my hole fucking family will be watching this fight and they ant even boxing fans.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:40 pm

CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:55 pm

It's a tall order for Adamek, but one thing he has going for him is he truly is an elite boxer. I'm not sure whether he can stand up to the Goliath klits, but I'm not going to count him out.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 pm

This fight will be one for all boxing fans to look forward to. Now I am really looking forward to summer. I don't think Adamek will have a chance against that brutal jab though. Love the article. Nice Team Takeover mention. TS aka Michael Dembek. Great job.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:25 pm

I hope Adamek can do it. But how ? Dec ? KO or TKO ?
with which gameplan

whats your thoughts ?
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:49 am

Gameplan is to get insice, work the body.
But easier said than done.
I don't see Adamek winning, and I don't see him getting KO'd.
He'll lose a decision.
8 rds to 4 rds or 116 to 112.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:58 am

The way adamek gotta box is simple SLip the jab get in work the body and hit that glass chin of wlads and in and out head movement speed.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:10 am

I don't see Adamek being able to hurt Vlad on the chin.
Uphill battle, but Adamek is a tough SOB.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:14 am

Keep in mind, Wlad's chin is suspect.

I'm not sure Adamek has the power to crack it though, but he isn't a light puncher at the same time.

Adamek obviously needs to get inside to do damage, how to do so with a Wlad jab coming at you though is the tricky part. It's likely too great a task, and if Wlad can keep him on the end of his shots he'll have a rather eventless victory.

Adamek changes his style in every fight, so it's difficult to know what sort of strategy he's going to pursue. Taking his HW fights, against Golota he was a slugger. Against Areola, he used a lot of movement, coupled with counterpunching, catching Areola coming forward and beating him to the punch in spots. Against Grant, Adamek stood in the pocket and looked to slip and counter.

Adamek is a very good boxer, and he will most definitely have an exact strategy coming in to this. Whether he can execute it is another question. I'm guessing he won't be able to do so. Adamek will give up too much size, ultimately that will be the difference.

Last edited by nodogoshi on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:15 am

I forgot to mention, I expect a lot of lateral movement. I don't think Adamek can come straight at Wlad, he has to create angles. That's the only way I can see him finding success.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:20 am

I think I'll put this here. Not to try to prove my point about Wlad's weak chin or make any sort of point about this fight, but simply because it never gets old and I just felt like watching it myself so I figured I'd copy and paste it.

nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:24 am

Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Gavilan Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 am

Problem is, Corrie was heavy handed, unlike Adamek.
MMAth doesn't work.
Kid Gavilan
Kid Gavilan

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 am

yea wlad has a real bad chin, but his gonna just try and jab and use his height and reach to keep away from adamek.

but will see on April 9th adamek is fighting some 6,6 can that beat tyson so we will see what kind of a game plan he has there.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:34 am

Kid Gavilan wrote:Problem is, Corrie was heavy handed, unlike Adamek.
MMAth doesn't work.

Did you read my comment or not? I'm guessing not.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:35 am

Here, I'll help you out in fact.

nodogoshi wrote:I think I'll put this here. Not to try to prove my point about Wlad's weak chin or make any sort of point about this fight, but simply because it never gets old and I just felt like watching it myself so I figured I'd copy and paste it.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:44 am

CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Kid Gavilan wrote:
I remember me and my friends watching that fight and thinking it was going to be a rape by Klitschko, which is who we wanted to win. After the first knock down by Sanders we all started cheering for him. Then he knocked him down again and all of the sudden all of us Klitschko fans started rooting for the old man to win. When Corey won we started spraying beer all over the place and cheering for the man who did what no one thought possible. Great night. Bye the way Corey is now a professional golfer. He is making some big money on the pro circuit.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by nodogoshi Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:19 am

True MMA FAN wrote:
Kid Gavilan wrote:
I remember me and my friends watching that fight and thinking it was going to be a rape by Klitschko, which is who we wanted to win. After the first knock down by Sanders we all started cheering for him. Then he knocked him down again and all of the sudden all of us Klitschko fans started rooting for the old man to win. When Corey won we started spraying beer all over the place and cheering for the man who did what no one thought possible. Great night. Bye the way Corey is now a professional golfer. He is making some big money on the pro circuit.

Yeah, I had a similar experience.

He was a golfer than as well, although I think he was just doing it part time. Good for him though.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down