Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 19th Shoot Boxing Act 1 - Looking Great

3 posters

Go down

February 19th Shoot Boxing Act 1 - Looking Great Empty February 19th Shoot Boxing Act 1 - Looking Great

Post by Relakz Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 am

Shaping up to be a great event to start the Shoot Boxing year. Card to date courtesy of www.Nightmareofbattle.com :

SHOOT BOXING2011 act.1 -SB166-
Date: February 19th, 2011
Place: Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, Japan

Hiroki Shishido vs. Bovy Sor Udomson
Hiroaki Suzuki vs. Shigeki Osawa
Kuniyoshi Hironaka vs. Satoru Suzuki
Ai Takahashi vs. Zaza Sor Aree
Relakz
Relakz
Leeds sucks Dookie finger

Back to top Go down

February 19th Shoot Boxing Act 1 - Looking Great Empty Re: February 19th Shoot Boxing Act 1 - Looking Great

Post by Relakz Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:49 pm

No Shoot Boxing fans here I guess. Y'all missin out den.
Relakz
Relakz

Back to top Go down

February 19th Shoot Boxing Act 1 - Looking Great Empty Re: February 19th Shoot Boxing Act 1 - Looking Great

Post by rcv604 Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Fuck ya man Shootboxing is my shit! I can't wait, you know any streams I can watch this at?
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Relakz wrote:No Shoot Boxing fans here I guess. Y'all missin out den.

in b4 "shoot boxing fans"
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Relakz Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:04 am

Funny how the Admin of a forum does nothing but troll unless he is nuthugging Leko. I know you haven't seen Shoot Boxing besides the last S-CUP because Buakaw was in it, but don't come in here and spoil a thread for no reason.
Relakz
Relakz

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:45 am

I'm not as familiar with Shoot Boxing, but I really appreciate it because I love stand up fight period. I just started watching it two years ago and I try to follow it as much as I can.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Relakz Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:00 am

rcv604 wrote:I'm not as familiar with Shoot Boxing, but I really appreciate it because I love stand up fight period. I just started watching it two years ago and I try to follow it as much as I can.

Awesome, Shoot Boxing really deserves so much more attention. The events NEVER disappoint. If you haven't already, I really encourage you to download all 4 Ishin events from last year. Every one of them is great and they are all on dat tracker.
Relakz
Relakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:22 am

Relakz wrote:Funny how the Admin of a forum does nothing but troll unless he is nuthugging Leko. I know you haven't seen Shoot Boxing besides the last S-CUP because Buakaw was in it, but don't come in here and spoil a thread for no reason.

1) You missed the point
2) I wasnt trolling, my realness just frustrates homegirls
3) How do you know I got into Shootboxing for Buakaw? I like Souwer a lot too, faggottt
4) Don't presume, shirtlifter... not with moi
5) It's impossible for a thread to be spoiled by me, in the same way it's impossible to fight Ernesto Hoost without getting leg kicked
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down