Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brett Hart or Shawn Michaels? You be the judge.

+16
Dorch
Fedizzle
dkwrtw
ShogunAboveAllElse
Joojitzoo
Dereko
Fletch
R3D
CrowPRIDE
The Super Hyper Creep
kid
Hollywood Dang
overhand right
jjrdias
The Last Emperor
thearmofbarlow
20 posters

Go down

Who's better?

Brett Hart or Shawn Michaels? You be the judge. I_vote_lcap73%Brett Hart or Shawn Michaels? You be the judge. I_vote_rcap 73% 
[ 16 ]
Brett Hart or Shawn Michaels? You be the judge. I_vote_lcap27%Brett Hart or Shawn Michaels? You be the judge. I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 22

Brett Hart or Shawn Michaels? You be the judge. Empty Brett Hart or Shawn Michaels? You be the judge.

Post by thearmofbarlow Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:36 pm

It's the unanswerable question. There is no questioning that these two are a whole other world apart from any of their peers, and while a few today surpass their athleticism, their in-ring ability, and their mic skills, nobody has the total package the way these two did.

So here on the TT forum we shall settle this debate once and for all.

Okay, we'll probably just start a shitstorm troll thread but hey... fuck it!
thearmofbarlow
thearmofbarlow

http://thearmofbarlow.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Brett Hart or Shawn Michaels? You be the judge. Empty Re: Brett Hart or Shawn Michaels? You be the judge.

Post by The Last Emperor Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:00 pm

I cant pick. Theyre so fucking diffrent level of pro wrestling.
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Brett Hart or Shawn Michaels? You be the judge. Empty Re: Brett Hart or Shawn Michaels? You be the judge.

Post by jjrdias Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:27 am

I like Brett better, Michaels seems to be more of a scumbag. Great wrestler, though, maybe more versatile than Hart.

Both great athletes, but i give Shawn the nod in this particular argument.

jjrdias
B26355

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Emperor Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:09 am

The Last Emperor wrote: I cant pick. Theyre so fucking diffrent level of pro wrestling.

BTW Kurt Freakin' Angle bigger than this 2 legend imo.
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by overhand right Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:46 am

ironic he was the last guy brett wrestled before leaving the wwf. both legends of the game. shawn did some incredible stuff in the ring, possibly the best 'wrestlemania wrestler' (if you want to call it that) of all time but i just gotta go with the hitman. such an icon, gave me so many great memories.

overhand right
overhand right

Back to top Go down

Post by thearmofbarlow Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Thirteen year old me is screaming from the past telling me I'm a dipshit, but I have to go with Brett. I didn't appreciate how awesome he was back then. I really just didn't like his character, and didn't know he was supposed to be a face. I always thought he was a heel because he was so fuckin' cocky! Looking over his matches now is a completely different story. Athletically, they're even. In-ring ability, dead even. Mic skills? Two of the best.

What sets it apart for me is Hart's ability to sell without overdoing it (often). Michaels had a tendency to oversell, especially when he didn't want to be taking any kind of grief from anyone. He made it fucking comical at times. Hart though, I see him take a chair shot and fall over I immediately think "OH SHIT THAT WAS BOTCHED HE'S DEAD!!! Wait... this was twenty years ago... goddamn he can sell."
thearmofbarlow
thearmofbarlow

http://thearmofbarlow.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:00 pm

I go with the hero of my childhood Bret, both are great but Bret could sell a war with everyone.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by kid Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:50 am

i was born in tx

my mom's canadian.

i'm torn! i picked bret, he reminds me of my uncles a lot.

kid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:52 pm

I pick Bret. Allways been a Hart Foundation fan, and allways loved the Hitman, but when Sean Michaels turned heal that was fucking awsome.
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by CrowPRIDE Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:32 am

I will always pick Bret

I heart technical wrestling
CrowPRIDE
CrowPRIDE

Back to top Go down

Post by R3D Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:44 am

LOL it was so funny when Brett Hart fell and died when trying to do that stunt. LOL!
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:45 pm

..... except it wasn't Bret...?

Fail
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dereko Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 am

brett hart was a wrestler.michaels was an entertainer.brett hart by far is the better
Dereko
Dereko

Back to top Go down

Post by Joojitzoo Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:42 am

R3D wrote:LOL it was so funny when Brett Hart fell and died when trying to do that stunt. LOL!

Wrong Hart brother shirtlifter. If the same happened to Fedor he would have lived, but then begged them to stop the match due to a cut.
Joojitzoo
Joojitzoo

Back to top Go down

Post by ShogunAboveAllElse Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Bret Hart is a great technical wrestler, that being said, Michaels is far more versatile as a performer, he could perform in the ring, but he could also perform out of it, Hart had the superior technical ability, but Shawn could do things that Hart couldnt, Hart always seemed sort of stiff to me
So because of that, I picked Shawn Michaels

ShogunAboveAllElse

Back to top Go down

Post by dkwrtw Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:51 pm

I was never a huge fan of either of them, IMO Chris Jericho is the best Pro Wrestler of all time, when it comes to a combination of Mic Skills and in ring ability he's second to none IMO.
dkwrtw
dkwrtw

http://www.k1levelposters.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedizzle Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Joojitzoo wrote:
R3D wrote:LOL it was so funny when Brett Hart fell and died when trying to do that stunt. LOL!

Wrong Hart brother shirtlifter. If the same happened to Fedor he would have lived, but then begged them to stop the match due to a cut.

lmao this is so weak.

shawn michaels was in my era of pro wrestling, so I choose him.
Fedizzle
Fedizzle
Prince Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorch Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:41 am

I like Bret Hart a lot, he had epic single matches and epic tag team matches too. I still have Vhs of the Hart Foundation( Jimmy Neidhart) and Bret vs Legion of Doom. Epic stuff.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT A RUSH

Dorch

Back to top Go down

Post by Raske Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Bret HITMAN Hart all fucking day, son. Hbk fails in comparison.
Raske
Raske

Back to top Go down

Post by Raske Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Fedizzle wrote:shawn michaels was in my era of pro wrestling, so I choose him.
They're from the same era

edit: just noticed that you're 19, so i guess you're referring to hbk's return run. even though we're the same age i've been watching since before i can remember, so i've kinda lumped Bret and Hbk in the same era.
Raske
Raske

Back to top Go down

Post by juggalo Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:32 am

gotta go with brett
juggalo
juggalo

Back to top Go down

Post by stompsinyomush Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:19 am

The excellence of execution all fucking day.
stompsinyomush
stompsinyomush

Back to top Go down

Post by risenfollower17 Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:26 pm

I have been an HBK fan since I was 4 years old , So I guess WAR HBK!!! The man's ring style just captivated me from an early age.. To see him go from being IC Champ to being there live seeing him inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. The Man is just amazing.
risenfollower17
risenfollower17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down