Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT RETURNED.

+6
infuchi
thearmofbarlow
bordimma
The Last Emperor
IQ Wrestler
Gutts
10 posters

Go down

THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT RETURNED. Empty THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT RETURNED.

Post by Gutts Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Sike.

Sike.

Gutts
Gutts

Back to top Go down

THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT RETURNED. Empty Re: THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT RETURNED.

Post by IQ Wrestler Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:45 pm

I never liked Rock so sorry WWE but i still don't care
IQ Wrestler
IQ Wrestler
Kick•Submission•Suplex

Back to top Go down

THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT RETURNED. Empty Re: THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT RETURNED.

Post by The Last Emperor Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:46 am

ROCK 4LIFE
The Last Emperor
The Last Emperor
W.S.J.

Back to top Go down

Post by bordimma Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:40 am

WAR THE ROCK
HOLY FUCK I GOT GOOSEBUMPS
i dont care how fucking shit wrestling has gone the rock is a fucking god

WARRRRRRRRRRRRR
bordimma
bordimma

Back to top Go down

Post by thearmofbarlow Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:14 am

That pop was fucking crazy. Just imagine what's going to happen at Wrestlemania when the anonymous Raw GM turns out to be Stone Cold. Oh yes... I'm calling it.
thearmofbarlow
thearmofbarlow

http://thearmofbarlow.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by infuchi Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm

wooo the rock

i got goosebumps in rocks return
infuchi
infuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by True MMA FAN Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:03 pm

The "Rock" was one of the worst and most over rated wrestler in the history of the WWF/WWE next to Hulk Hogan.
True MMA FAN
True MMA FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutts Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:39 pm

True MMA FAN wrote:The "Rock" was one of the worst and most over rated wrestler in the history of the WWF/WWE next to Hulk Hogan.

uh.. what?
Gutts
Gutts

Back to top Go down

Post by thearmofbarlow Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Gutts wrote:
True MMA FAN wrote:The "Rock" was one of the worst and most over rated wrestler in the history of the WWF/WWE next to Hulk Hogan.

uh.. what?

You have to keep in mind that there's this subset of wrestling fandom that hates the "entertainment" portion of the show and wants it to still be a kayfabe sporting contest, going back to the days of Lou Thesz and Stu Hart. To these guys the last good wrestler was Bret Hart, not that showboat Michaels. Guys like Hogan and The Rock are shat upon because they honestly do lack in-ring "skills". Which is to say they don't act like the Steiners and apply all their fake-assed heel hooks and arm drags correctly.

Bleargh.
thearmofbarlow
thearmofbarlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Obdurate Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:20 pm

thearmofbarlow wrote:That pop was fucking crazy. Just imagine what's going to happen at Wrestlemania when the anonymous Raw GM turns out to be Stone Cold. Oh yes... I'm calling it.

Haha, while that would be fucking awesome, this whole e-mailing Raw GM thing just bothers me. I mean, it's no secret that the WWE has been shit for a while, but this is one of the worst things they've done in recent memory. I don't know why it bothers me so much but it does.

But the Rock coming back made me care about the WWE again. I was a huge wrestling fan for a lot of my life, but over the last buncha years I kind of peaced out of it. Now I'm back to watching WWE, and some indie stuff, and I actually have high hopes for WWE. It feels like the PG-TV shit might be becoming a thing of the past. Just from like, Cena's rapping (saying blow me), and the Rock being back. Fingers crossed.
Obdurate
Obdurate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Baron Von Vag Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:45 am

haven't watched in years but rock was a P4P personality with the best lines, "hey kid whats your name?...IT DOESN"T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS"

the ROCK concerts were great as well...

The Baron Von Vag
The Baron Von Vag

Back to top Go down

Post by thearmofbarlow Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:26 am

Obdurate wrote:
thearmofbarlow wrote:That pop was fucking crazy. Just imagine what's going to happen at Wrestlemania when the anonymous Raw GM turns out to be Stone Cold. Oh yes... I'm calling it.

Haha, while that would be fucking awesome, this whole e-mailing Raw GM thing just bothers me. I mean, it's no secret that the WWE has been shit for a while, but this is one of the worst things they've done in recent memory. I don't know why it bothers me so much but it does.

But the Rock coming back made me care about the WWE again. I was a huge wrestling fan for a lot of my life, but over the last buncha years I kind of peaced out of it. Now I'm back to watching WWE, and some indie stuff, and I actually have high hopes for WWE. It feels like the PG-TV shit might be becoming a thing of the past. Just from like, Cena's rapping (saying blow me), and the Rock being back. Fingers crossed.

From what I understand the Raw GM was supposed to be revealed not too long after the angle started but another wrestler's injury kept them from being able to start the storyline they wanted. So it's been crap after crap.

Then again, it did give us the opportunity to see The Rock trash Michael Cole, so it's not all bad.
thearmofbarlow
thearmofbarlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:29 pm

I wish Ken Shamrock would be the Raw GM, he could play a rough guy who also can fuck things up if he needs to plus he wouldn't have to fight anymore in ze cage.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Baron Von Vag Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:57 am

^ whether its MMA or the WWF ken always winds up in ze cage dang...

The Baron Von Vag
The Baron Von Vag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down