Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leeds lad Liam Harrison gets rematch with SAENCHAI - April 9th

+2
Relakz
Fletch
6 posters

Go down

Leeds lad Liam Harrison gets rematch with SAENCHAI - April 9th Empty Leeds lad Liam Harrison gets rematch with SAENCHAI - April 9th

Post by Fletch Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:54 pm

War.

I love Saenchai, but this is divorce due to musical differences

Leeds lad Liam Harrison gets rematch with SAENCHAI - April 9th Leeds_logo_splash
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Leeds lad Liam Harrison gets rematch with SAENCHAI - April 9th Empty Re: Leeds lad Liam Harrison gets rematch with SAENCHAI - April 9th

Post by Relakz Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:26 am

Dirty Northerners got nothing on Thais. Didn't Liam learn anything from getting his ass beat by Buakaw?

Leeds lad Liam Harrison gets rematch with SAENCHAI - April 9th 976936
Relakz
Relakz
Leeds sucks Dookie finger

Back to top Go down

Leeds lad Liam Harrison gets rematch with SAENCHAI - April 9th Empty Re: Leeds lad Liam Harrison gets rematch with SAENCHAI - April 9th

Post by R3D Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:00 am

Saenchai will dispatch this british glass jaw from LEEDS ENGLAND.
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:26 am

I heard any one from leeds has 2x the glass jaw then london.
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by R3D Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:36 am

In general England is the glass jaw capital of the world.
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by veprman Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:52 am

Leeds lad Liam Harrison gets rematch with SAENCHAI - April 9th 2rc38ef
veprman
veprman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:28 am

Look for my coming interview with Liam and the Bad Company boys to call out all niggas here to test their "glass jaws"

Leeds lad Liam Harrison gets rematch with SAENCHAI - April 9th 371256

Relakz wrote:Dirty Northerners got nothing on Thais. Didn't Liam learn anything from getting his ass beat by Buakaw?

That was my old weed pal Jordan (and he deserved a draw imo). Liam fought Saenchai and Anuwat Smile

Deffo a northern monkey though
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:29 am

veprman wrote:Leeds lad Liam Harrison gets rematch with SAENCHAI - April 9th 2rc38ef
Leeds lad Liam Harrison gets rematch with SAENCHAI - April 9th 7y3bvuv
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by Relakz Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:54 am

Fletch wrote:Look for my coming interview with Liam and the Bad Company boys to call out all niggas here to test their "glass jaws"

Leeds lad Liam Harrison gets rematch with SAENCHAI - April 9th 371256

Relakz wrote:Dirty Northerners got nothing on Thais. Didn't Liam learn anything from getting his ass beat by Buakaw?

That was my old weed pal Jordan (and he deserved a draw imo). Liam fought Saenchai and Anuwat Smile

Deffo a northern monkey though

Oh well, didn't he learn from that Leeds scrub den?
Relakz
Relakz
Leeds sucks Dookie finger

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:37 am

Relakz, I posted the fight here (member & member friends fights) and also at KTT. Do you honestly not think Jordan vs Buakaw was dead even?

And Liam is actually considered the foremost fighter of the gym, and SAENCHAI HIMSELF named Liam as his favourite opponent - both to fight, and to watch

cheers
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:16 am

shall be a good fight.

*insert generic leeds/england jaw comment*
gumby
gumby
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletch Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:39 am

Saenchai himself respects England's MT scene more than any other outside Thailand, along with France and Germany.

And says Leeds' Liam is his favourite foe:

Saenchai wrote:

Q: Having fought extensively throughout the world which country do you feel has the best Muay Thai outside of Thailand?

"It has got to be Europe, definitely Europe especially England, Germany and France"

Q: Which fighters do you like now fighting out of Thailand for their skill?

"I like fighting Liam Harrison. I like his technique. Whatever I do to him, he copies and does back to me. I enjoy this. It is fun."
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down