Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timothy Bradley...One of my favorite boxers at the moment

+3
The Super Hyper Creep
frogman
Bloodstain Lane
7 posters

Go down

Timothy Bradley...One of my favorite boxers at the moment Empty Timothy Bradley...One of my favorite boxers at the moment

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:11 am

With Edwin Valero dead and James Kirkland in jail...Bradley has assumed the role of my new favorite boxer...he put on a masterful performance yesterday against Abregu

-27-0
-WBO Light Welterweight Champ of the World
-Can Box beautifully but can also bang out when needed
-Class act and a very well polished fighter
-Definite breath of Fresh Air in the Boxing World
-Throwback Fighter

Timothy Bradley...One of my favorite boxers at the moment Bradley

Last edited by Bloodstain Lane on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Timothy Bradley...One of my favorite boxers at the moment Empty Re: Timothy Bradley...One of my favorite boxers at the moment

Post by frogman Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:32 pm

he should fight cotto or berto
frogman
frogman

Back to top Go down

Timothy Bradley...One of my favorite boxers at the moment Empty Re: Timothy Bradley...One of my favorite boxers at the moment

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:33 pm

I think hes fighting Devon Alexander next...whos also a savage
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by The Super Hyper Creep Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Sounds like a class act wich is a dying breed now a days. Hope to see him fight and win soon.
The Super Hyper Creep
The Super Hyper Creep
+ Strong Style +

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:55 pm

KYuU InoShIShI wrote:Sounds like a class act wich is a dying breed now a days. Hope to see him fight and win soon.

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Dude lives in Palm Springs.. 20 minutes from my town. cool SHIT

He just fought last night against Luis Abregu and won by UD. Abregu was undefeated before that.

My buddy had tickets to one of his boxing matches, he invited me to go but I think I had something else goin on. Maybe I'll catch one in the future since they are all pretty much local.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by gsx-r Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:25 pm

^^ where'd he fight at, Morongo??
gsx-r
gsx-r

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Yea I Tivo'd the fight last night and watched it this morning...I always liked him...but yesterday his performance against Abregu sealed it for me...this guy is the PERFECT boxer...he can box,he can bang,good defense and hes just a classy dude

Plus the way he looked in the camera after he called out Pacman and Alexander was FUCKING G...DUDE IS A THROWBACK TO THE OLD TIMERS
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:36 pm

gsx-r wrote:^^ where'd he fight at, Morongo??

He's been fighting at Agua Caliente alot in Rancho Mirage
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by JediMind Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:04 am

Funny story. My wife and I couldnt find anything exceptionally fun to do in Palm Springs on Saturday night so we chilled at the resort we were staying at.

I found the fight on HBO already in progress 2nd Round.

As I'm watching I notice the name of the csino the fight's being held at...Agua Caliente.

I had driven past that MFer like 2 hours prior, returning from copping my wife a new bikini. It was literally 2 miles from the resort we stayed at.

Not one billboard, flyer, poster or anything advertising that fight...WTF!?!?! Id have gone in a NY minute.

Awesome fight and Bradley is a beast...relentless.
JediMind
JediMind
verbal assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by JediMind Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:09 am

sorry for the double,

JRIDE, where you live at, man?? I was just in Palm Springs Saturday and Sunday.

Wish I would have known...could have gotten some tips for what to do on a weekend. I ended up Partying with some homos celebrating a birthday.

Virgin cocktails and fashion tips for dayyyys!!
JediMind
JediMind
verbal assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:02 pm

JediMind wrote:sorry for the double,

JRIDE, where you live at, man?? I was just in Palm Springs Saturday and Sunday.

Wish I would have known...could have gotten some tips for what to do on a weekend. I ended up Partying with some homos celebrating a birthday.

Virgin cocktails and fashion tips for dayyyys!!

I live in Yucca Valley. It's up in the hills probably 25 minutes from Palm Springs.. but PS is overrated anyways unless you got lots of money and like to golf.

I work down in that area though so I'm in that 115 degree heat daily.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by JediMind Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:58 pm

ACE resort and swim club...thats where we stayed.

Digs were nice, 150 a night, food was bomb and I can never get enough of grown men in Speedos acting like 14y/o girls at a slumber party...LOL.

I def aint rich, and golf sucks, but it was a nice break from the road.
JediMind
JediMind
verbal assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:02 pm

JediMind wrote:ACE resort and swim club...thats where we stayed.

Digs were nice, 150 a night, food was bomb and I can never get enough of grown men in Speedos acting like 14y/o girls at a slumber party...LOL.

I def aint rich, and golf sucks, but it was a nice break from the road.

So you guys were just passing through?
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by JediMind Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:17 pm

yeah. I live in Scottsdale, AZ now. We were on an Anniversary/ BirthDay road trip to the Beach.

Sandy Eggo, Santa Monica, then we lost our Hollywood cherries...then Palm Springs for Saturday night into Sunday.

5 days out....good times!
JediMind
JediMind
verbal assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox J Dellucca Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:42 am

Same I recently became interested in him as well hearing about him in the local news here in the desert since I live in Desert hot springs didn't catch the fight though couldn't find it on tv a stream and wasn't even sure on how to get tickets hopefully they do another fight soon
Nox J Dellucca
Nox J Dellucca

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:50 am

Nox J Dellucca wrote:Same I recently became interested in him as well hearing about him in the local news here in the desert since I live in Desert hot springs didn't catch the fight though couldn't find it on tv a stream and wasn't even sure on how to get tickets hopefully they do another fight soon

lol. DHS.. That sucks man.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox J Dellucca Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:50 am

Why does it suck O.O
Nox J Dellucca
Nox J Dellucca

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:55 am

Nox J Dellucca wrote:Why does it suck O.O

I work down in DHS and the whole low desert.. Hot as fuck and miserable.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox J Dellucca Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:59 am

Oh yeah I just moved here 6 months ago big difference in temp. from living near L.A. actually looking for a job to at the moment as well sunny
Nox J Dellucca
Nox J Dellucca

Back to top Go down

Post by Jride Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:01 am

Nox J Dellucca wrote:Oh yeah I just moved here 6 months ago big difference in temp. from living near L.A. actually looking for a job to at the moment as well sunny

Yup.. I'm always looking for a new job.

I live in Yucca tho.. small world man.

Welcome to Team Takeover.
Jride
Jride
Business As Usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox J Dellucca Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:02 am

Yeah, and thanks. Cool
Nox J Dellucca
Nox J Dellucca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down